No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just peeking in to squee - I fell in love with David/Eli when the trailer came out a few months ago and boy he didn't disappoint in Air I/II!! I'll return when I get caps made to share in the thunkage

Comment

hi everybody!
      i don't know that'd i'd exactly call myself an eli thunker, but he's pretty cute and a good character.
      my fave eli part is when he was going through the 'gate
      Spoiler:

plus, i think there's a great shippy chemistry between he and lt Scott. it's about time that Stargate command learnt to immediately imprint soldiers on scientists, and vice versa, that way when the scientist wanders off there'll be someone with them
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Oh no! Run David!! The fangirls are already after you, lol.

Comment

I really liked Eli - well, I did after just the trailer, but he was even better in realness My favourite bit was with him and the kinos, hope we get to see more of that, but I'm sure we will.

I was a bit worried that he would be a McKay clone - not that I don't love McKay (he's still my favourite SG character), but just because I hoped that SGU would be different from Atlantis. So I was pretty happy with him all round

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm back with some promo pics Under spoiler cuts for size not spoilers

Spoiler:

Comment

david was awesome in the premiere and i am very much looking forward to seeing eli evolve over the course of SGU
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Eli is definitely my favorite character on SGU so far. Total geek, but not as "focused" as McKay or Carter, with a lot of growing to do, which I think is great.

As much as I love the resident geek-types from pre-SGU, I love that Eli is more human and fallable and has things he still needs to learn. He's also closer to "the real world" than the others were when they started the show, having no prior knowledge of ANYTHING stargate/military-related until literally a few days ago, lol.

Comment

Great pics everyone! Glad to see EW/DB getting the attention he deserves

I come bearing thunky pics I just capped from 'Air, Part I' I don't think they're spoilery, just nice

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Huh, no logo bug? The wonders of iTunes
                  Last edited by x Varda x; 07 October 2009, 03:22 PM.
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I watched the premire and I loved Eli right from the start
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Here are 5 more if anyone liked the last lot

Spoiler:

He sure does smile a lot! I'm not sure I can take it

Comment

I had to come here and say Hi!

I thought that Eli was a really cute character (plus I think David Blue is cute!)

But I think I would exhailed than inhale has I walked through the gate
                        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                        The Strongest Will Survive!
                        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I haven't done any thunking in a long time and only caught glimpses of SGU...

BUT!!!

The only reason why I gave the series the benefit of the doubt to begin with was because of the character of Eli...

I read about him when the first details came out, tuned in when it was aired earlier on this week and I love the character.

He's so funny and adorable!!! I think David is going to a very thunkable actor...

Comment

Ooh, my first time in here...and not the last!

That was funny when Eli did that!

Great pics Varda! GO ELI!

Love the promos Cathain!

Like Allestian, I too tuned in to SGU for Eli.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 October 2009, 12:30 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
                              Maybe he thought it would be like swimming through a tunnel of water, and he'd have to hold his breath?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Ooh, my first time in here...and not the last!
                                Make sure it isn't! I thought I had him all to myself, but apparently not
                                Great pics Varda! GO ELI!
                                Thanks! I'm going to cap Air, Part II when I have time So there'll be more very soon
                                Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                                He's so funny and adorable!!! I think David is going to a very thunkable actor...

He sure is
                                Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                                Maybe he thought it would be like swimming through a tunnel of water, and he'd have to hold his breath?
                                I think I'd hold my breath too

Spoiler:

Why I capped that... I'll never know

Comment

Working...
                                X