• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, chief scientist.
    *bows*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*senses Queen's disturbance and informs her once she reaches the bridge that a cruiser has just entered orbit around the feeding ground that we are currently using*
      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

*Rushes towards a technician after speaking to Chief Scientist*
        *Technician begins:*
        "Another wraith ship has just...*
        *Queen Inga interrupts*
        "I already know, Servant!"
        "Then what should we do, My Queen?"
        Last edited by wraith queen inga; 21 February 2009, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Greetings, chief scientist.
          *bows*
          Greetings to you, Keeper. *bows head*

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
            *Rushes towards a technician*
            *Technician begins:*
            "Another wraith ship has just...*
            *Queen Inga interrupts*
            "I already know, Servant!"
            "Then what should we do, My Queen?"
            *Kal'shath opens her mouth to suggest something*
            *Technician tells the Queen that the other ship is hailing*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
              This sounds fun. I would like to join.

My name: To the Atlantis team I am known as George. On the hive I am known as the Chief Scientist.

My rank: Chief Scientist.

Description: I look like the Wraith scientist from "Allies."

Background: Intensely loyal to the primary queen and very smart. It was George who came up with the replicator deactivation virus 10,000 years ago. He is constantly working on new ideas to give our hive an edge over all the others. He is basically the Macgyver of the Wraith.

Looking forward to more fun on the hive.

Dr. Daedalus

Welcome to My Hive, Doc! ^^

P.S:

do not reply to this,

simply continue the scene ^^
              Last edited by wraith queen inga; 21 February 2009, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                *Technician tells the Queen that the other ship is hailing*
                *Kal'shath hisses as she recognizes the apperence of the commander aboard the enemy hive. The wraith the Lantian's named Todd*

*Quickly sheilds her mind so that the Queen and other wraith no not sense her feelings*
                sigpic

Comment

*Queen Inga senses Kal'shaths strong feelings, but cannot identify them*
                  *Queen instructs the technician to fire back at the enemy ship*
                  *She also senses "Todds" presence and is not fond of it*

Comment

*kal'shath tries to hide her sudden panic when Todd speaks*
                    "Do not fire. I have a propositon for you, Queen Ingas"
                    sigpic

Comment

*Ingas Blue eyes shine evil*
                      "Give me a good reason not to, Commander"? she says to Todd and hisses animalistic*

Comment

*Chief Scientist apologizes to the Queen and explains that he needs to leave to buy a water heater for the hive* *but before he leaves he tells the Queen that the new weapon is online and that 5 shots will oblitarate Todd's ship*
                        Last edited by Dr. Daedalus; 21 February 2009, 05:06 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

"I had wished to propose an allience, but I now have a better offer for you." Todd says, not giving anything away.
                          *Kal'shath looks nervously at her Queen, waiting for a response*
                          Last edited by Draygon; 21 February 2009, 12:01 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Queen Inga looks back back at Kal'shath with a wondering look on her face, but still sustains an evil look*
                            *And then she whispers so only Kal'shath can hear what she says:*
                            "Kal'shath, What do you think, should we listen to him"?

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                              *Queen Inga looks back back at Kal'shath with a wondering look on her face, but still sustains an evil look*
                              *And then she whispers so only Kal'shath can hear what she says:*
                              "Kal'shath, What do you think, should we listen to him"?
                              *Kal'shath drops her gaze*
                              "My Queen, he contols many hives. It may be...prudent to listen to him. For the time being at least. He can always be removed if he proves toublesome."
                              sigpic

Comment

*Queen Inga nods and then turns to Todd on the screen*
                                "I am Listening, Commander, Youve got three minutes"
                                Todd smiles and then opens his mouth to speak:

[[Your turn, Draygon]] ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X