Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one writer himself singled out non fans of Keller!

Threads and social groups here have been dissolved because you are NOT allowed to NOT like her!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post

Threads and social groups here have been dissolved because you are NOT allowed to NOT like her!
      Same goes for the non-mckay threads as well as the non-mckeller thread. A writer also stated how deeply he identified with Mckay.

Comment

Yes because its only been threads that dealt with Keller that have been closed in the implemention of CVS.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Then those are threads those who dislike her shouldn't be a part of or concerned with, right? Did I say that right? Double negatives make my head spin. . .

I don't like her at all. With or without Rodney. Maybe if she was written differently. But she's just not at all believable to me as a doctor in a high level, off world facility. I wish they'd used her like they used the doctors on SG-1: only when they were needed and not a moment more.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            I don't like her at all. With or without Rodney. Maybe if she was written differently. But she's just not at all believable to me as a doctor in a high level, off world facility. I wish they'd used her like they used the doctors on SG-1: only when they were needed and not a moment more.
            Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG1 are quite different, SG1 was about the flagship team of the SGC while Atlantis is about an expedition. My point being that both the focus on the leader and the chief of medicine has been different between these shows. Also I don't see why Jennifer should have any less focus as a member of the expedition as well as being the chief of medicine.

Comment

Yah but are you being singled out BECAUSE you don't like one or the other?

The same thing is happening here! You are pretty much a scum bucket if you don't like Keller!
              Well, no.....Foxy knows I have nothing against Jewel, it's just Keller I don't like and Rodney of course, and I haven't seen David in anything other than Stargate and A dogs breakfast so I couldn't make a fair comparison about him whether I like his acting or not, I didn't like A dogs breakfast, I thought it was crap and boring but as much as I like Paul and Rachel I didn't even like them in it *shrugs* I did like Chris Judge in it though cause he was hot Yes shallow I know
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                My point being that both the focus on the leader and the chief of medicine has been different between these shows.
                Which is too bad, like I said. You don't have to share the opinion Keller in no way worked believably for me. They forced her into front and center because the network wanted her there, and, forcing someone who is already unliked down already disillusioned viewer's throats isn't a way to endear a character.

But Atlantis is done now so there will be no more subjecting those of us who don't like her to such unbelievable characterization - except in the movie, and with luck, she won't be in it much.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                X