• Show
Clear All

will we ever see the seeder ship

didnt think we had a thread about this yet

will the seeder ship appear in SGU?

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
    didnt think we had a thread about this yet

That's a good question. Maybe in future season's perhaps.
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I certainly hope so!

Maybe we will see it in the pilot ("Air", parts 1,2 & 3) or later on in the series?

An episode based around the seeder ship would be nice (like going & fixing the ship).

It would be cool to see it making Stargates & seeding them on planets.

Comment

I think we might see some kind of schematics of the seeder ship in of of the earlier episodes/seasons, but really seeing it creating gates? I doubt that. Maybe we see the ship being launched in a flashback or so.
        Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
        Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
        - - - - -
        Knight Rider S01E11
        KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
        - - - - -
        Eureka S03E12
        Bismarck: This is madness.
        Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

We might find a way on to the seeder ship but I don't think the Destiny will ever catch up to the seeder ship. That would kind of ruin SGU's plot of going to new alien civilizations as it would be hard to use the gate
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

they may even do it in the pilot. like Atlantis you may see the seeder ship being launched, then the destiny being launched to give the new show a bit of back ground to start it. but i dont doubt that we will eventually see the seeder ship. its got all the stargates on it, what happens if they blow up the one on destiny? has happened in SG-1 and SGA. i dont think they will take a gate from a planet as its only just been seeded.....*is hopeing anyways*

Comment

Maybe ....but we have to wait to see it ...thats all i know lol

Comment

Maybe they'll have a flash back like the start of Atlantis and the exposition of Ark of Truth.

Comment

I'd love to see the ship in a flashback, creating the gates and planting them. I don't think the team will ever see the ship though as it was lauched millions of years before the destiny.

Comment

we'll probably see it in like the last episode or at least that's when the team will find it i would guess
                    sigpic

Comment

Depends on wut its programmed to do when its done. It could meet up with the Destiny, it could do something else. I kinda think it should go back the way it came seeding supergates. That or start building a massive ancientesque planet ship out of debris and asteroids and head for earth!

Comment

yeah probably a flashback in the pilot but i dont think it will be anymore than that for now since its a little too early to think of the seeder ship since we dont know much about the destiny yet and neither will the stranded characters but i guess at some point if we get later seasons we may see the seeder ship and if so maybe the TPTB have come up with a cool way to show how the gates are constructed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                          How the blazes would we know?
                          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

it would be cool if the seeder ship got boarded by evil aliens and the team bump into them then they become the main enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                              Depends on wut its programmed to do when its done.
                              Which also depends on if it will ever be "done." After all, even if it was launched millions of years ago, and even if it managed to seed a galaxy every year, it still would have explored only several million galaxies by now. Although this would certainly put it hundreds of millions of light years away by now, it is almost certainly no further than five billion light years away if it is being at all thorough and the visible universe is over 90 billion light years across (here), meaning that the seeder-ship has barely even gotten started.
                              "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                              - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                              - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                              - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Working...
                              X