Photo of teal'c in sam's office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo of teal'c in sam's office

Did anyone notice that sam has a picture of teal'c in her office i was watching a repeat when i noticed it
    can't believe i didn't see the picture when tabula rasa originally aired that said keller was standing in the way of the pic for almost the entire scene

I love the look on keller's face

And look at what almost happened in Midway...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
      Did anyone notice that sam has a picture of teal'c in her office i was watching a repeat when i noticed it
      can't believe i didn't see the picture when tabula rasa originally aired that said keller was standing in the way of the pic for almost the entire scene
      http://www.postimage.org/aV2jCYr9.jpg

http://www.postimage.org/Pq2xWwEA.jpg
      I love the look on keller's face
      she's got several pics in her office: Daniel, Cassie, fishing with Jack, Teal'c, Jacob, and the pic of Jack in her quarters
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

You know whats said? I can name the episode the pic is in with the exception of the Jack pic in Sam's quaters
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          You know whats said? I can name the episode the pic is in with the exception of the Jack pic in Sam's quaters
          Singularity
          sigpic

Comment

I want to know, who was in the water taking the picture of Sam and Jack fishing?
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              I want to know, who was in the water taking the picture of Sam and Jack fishing?
              according to JM...
              Yazid writes: “ Who take the photo near Jack’s home?”

Answer: Daniel’s picture could have been taken at one of many formal events. As for the Jack/San pic, that was taken by Teal’c while he was parasailing on the lake with Daniel.
              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ruary-16-2008/
              sigpic

Comment

That lake is way too small for parasailing
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  she's got several pics in her office: Daniel, Cassie, fishing with Jack, Teal'c, Jacob, and the pic of Jack in her quarters
                  Spoiler:

AWESOME!! Aww she brought SGC to Atlantis with her. (now all she needs is a pic of General Hammond & a pic of Janet. )
                  BTW where did you get those pics?? Lol i never saw them before.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X