Sheppard & Zalenka could've used a Jumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard & Zalenka could've used a Jumper

Why the hell didn't they take out a Jumper and reverse it up to the bit they were doing repairs on? No need to be exposed to those "rock micro bullets". Grrrr....

(Watching Adrift on Sky1 now)
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
    Why the hell didn't they take out a Jumper and reverse it up to the bit they were doing repairs on? No need to be exposed to those "rock micro bullets". Grrrr....

(Watching Adrift on Sky1 now)
    Given how they ripped through Atlantis. They would of also ripped through a jumper as well.

Given how large a jumper is compared to a person in a space suit, the probability of being hit and venting atmosphere is much less in a space suit.

Also they really weren't expecting such severe damage to the outer edges of the city due to the asteroids as they thought they had got all the large ones before they could cause such damage.

Also don't forget that Atlantis was moving at an extremely high velocity through space at that time, it is possible it may have been difficult to maneuver a jumper into position.

These are my thoughts, feel free to agree or rip em up
    I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands....... Just a little Wraith humor

Sig thanks to geekywraith *big hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithHumor View Post
      Given how they ripped through Atlantis. They would of also ripped through a jumper as well.

Given how large a jumper is compared to a person in a space suit, the probability of being hit and venting atmosphere is much less in a space suit.

Also they really weren't expecting such severe damage to the outer edges of the city due to the asteroids as they thought they had got all the large ones before they could cause such damage.

Also don't forget that Atlantis was moving at an extremely high velocity through space at that time, it is possible it may have been difficult to maneuver a jumper into position.

These are my thoughts, feel free to agree or rip em up
      I think that that sounds about right.

I think parking a Jumper may be a problem due to its size and also parking can be tricky when the parking place is moving.
      Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

I concur
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
        X