Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - Touch of Chaos

Hello!

Thought I'd create a central thread for my new WIP. Feel free to post comments, criticisms, suggestions, discussions etc

Touch of Chaos 1 The Doorway to Nowhere

When a mysterious doorway is found on Atlantis, Dr Rodney McKay becomes trapped alone and out of his own reality. He soon discovers that every place where he ends up has one disturbing thing in common and he gets hurt.

I'll post new chapter updates here as and when I upload them

Enjoy!
    Last edited by x Varda x; 17 February 2009, 02:05 PM.
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

For anyone watching, here's the next chapter

Touch of Chaos 2 High Alert

I've put off writing this fic for a couple of months due to the complexity. If you read this chapter, you'll find out part of the reason why!

Comment

*Runs in*

Touch of Chaos 3 Don't Look Back

*Runs out*

Comment

Okay, I'm pooped now

Here's the next one

Touch of Chaos 4 The Drowned City

Comment

I have just read your story and I like what I am seeing. I am looking forward to more.

Dr. Daedalus
          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
            I have just read your story and I like what I am seeing. I am looking forward to more.

Dr. Daedalus
            Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun with it, so I'm glad you like it

Comment

Violence and madness (just the way I like it!)

Touch of Chaos 5 How I Died

Comment

I loved Chapter 5. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Dr. Daedalus

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I loved Chapter 5. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Dr. Daedalus
                  Thanks (again)

ff.net is down at the mo so I'll have to post the next chapter tomorrow

Comment

ff.net just came back, so I finally managed to update

Touch of Chaos 6 No More Heroes

I really hope it's back permanently now

Comment

Great chapter. You have a lot of talent. I have a question for you.

Warning: Spoilers for Chapter 6.

Spoiler:
                      Were the people in this last reality the descendants of the Atlantis team?

Thanks.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. I have another question for you. When do you think the next episode will be out?

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. I have another question for you. When do you think the next episode will be out?
                        What I think about Chapter6:
                        Spoiler:
                        Telan said, “I think he has been through enough. I also think we owe him a lot, he has become our responsibility and we should do everything in our power to send him home. After all, our ancestors created the device and it is now up to us to correct their mistakes.”
                        After reading this, I thought they were descendants from the Ancients who had never ascended/left Atlantis. I don't think the arc (allows you to) travels you through time. I believe Rodney ends up in every AR on the same moment he left in the previous one. Continuous time like in the StarGate-episodes. I could be wrong, of course.

I read somewhere Varda already finished the next Chapter as FFN has been down several days. But I can't find where... So I might be wrong here too.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks.

Dr. Daedalus

Thank you!
                          Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          Spoiler:

After reading this, I thought they were descendants from the Ancients who had never ascended/left Atlantis. I don't think the arc (allows you to) travels you through time. I believe Rodney ends up in every AR on the same moment he left in the previous one. Continuous time like in the StarGate-episodes. I could be wrong, of course.

I read somewhere Varda already finished the next Chapter as FFN has been down several days. But I can't find where... So I might be wrong here too.
                          Yes, the guys in chapter 6
                          Spoiler:
                          were definitely descendants of the Ancients. The rest of the SGA team possibly don't even exist in this reality. Earth's a big hazy blob (like in chapter 4) and may not exist either

Chapter 7 should hopefully be up later tonight (about 15hrs from now), but it's going to be another really long one and I'm only 2/3 of the way there

I'm inclined to split the next reality into 2 chapters though...

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                            Spoiler:

Good point. Thanks for the help.

Warning: Spoilers for Chapter 6

Spoiler:
                            The fact that Telan did not recognize the name Ancient threw me off.

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                            Thank you!
                            You are welcome.

Yes, the guys in chapter 6
                            Spoiler:
                            were definitely descendants of the Ancients. The rest of the SGA team possibly don't even exist in this reality. Earth's a big hazy blob (like in chapter 4) and may not exist either

Chapter 7 should hopefully be up later tonight (about 15hrs from now), but it's going to be another really long one and I'm only 2/3 of the way there
                            Thank you. See the reason I was confused above.

I would be fine with that. Keep up the good work.

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                              I don't know if that would be a good idea, but it's still your story, but I really liked the flow like: one reality = one chapter. However, if you're going to have a cliffhanger in the middle, kind of understandable.

Good point. Thanks for the help.

Warning: Spoilers for Chapter 6

Spoiler:
                              The fact that Telan did not recognize the name Ancient threw me off.
                              A lot of people don't
                              Spoiler:
                              recognize the name "Ancient" like Telan did not. As it is a typical name only reserved for the people from Earth to call them that. Or that's my impression from I've seen on SG1 and SGA.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X