The rest of the rebels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of the rebels?

I know that No Exit really only covered a small space of time after the mutiny, but other than Gaeta and Zarek, we really haven't seen what Adama is doing to the rest of the mutineers. Seelix, Racetrack, etc. It's not like people would just forget that.
    sigpic

I would guess tht while he executed the leaders, Gaeta and Zarek, he's either imprisoned the others or given them an amnesty.

Comment

I am hoping we might see some background on this in the forthcoming episodes, and I suspect we will see some of the secondary characters pop back up just as did the Brig Rat last episode. But I am also thinking that with so few episodes left, and the impetus to move things along, we might not get all the backstory on the fate of the mutineers such as Racetrack and Seelix, the decisions leading to the execution of Gaeta and Zarek, etc that we fans crave.

But I can hope!
      ---------------------
      sigpic
      Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

I'm guessing that most of them are in the brig, or at least the ones that they know of or haven't killed. Skullz of course will probably be in the infirmary still with that shoulder. Seelix and Racetrack are probably in the brig along with connor, Narcho, Vareem, Gage and loads of others. I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly was back on duty though now. He proved his loyalty to the admiral. In the end there isn't really enough room to keep everyone who mutinied in the brig. there's far too many people, so the admiral will most likely take the ring leaders and toss them in the brig and give everyone else a chance, just with some real penalties still. Most people seem to have acted against the idea of peace with the cylons rather than any bad feeling towards the admiral.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

an unsatisfying answer to this question from a BSG writer this interview about No Exit:

Justin: One thing that I wished was addressed in last night's episode, and wasn't, was the fate of the mutineers other than Gaeta and Zarek. What happened to Racetrack, Narcho, and Seelix?

Ryan: Mr. Angeli addressed this point quite subtly (and definitively) I thought in the previous episode when we saw Kelly flip-flop and Adama offer mutineers the opportunity to recommit their allegiances during his final march towards CIC.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....omer.html#more

Comment

well in blood on the scales the survior count was "39.603 and in "no exit' it is

so if i'm right 47 people died and we know two of them was zarek and feelix. the other could be major players in the muntiy and or wounded people
            this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by the missing 7 View Post
              well in blood on the scales the survior count was "39.603 and in "no exit' it is

so if i'm right 47 people died and we know two of them was zarek and feelix. the other could be major players in the muntiy and or wounded people
              well it makes sense that many people would be just wounded as opposed to killed out right.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And the Quorum

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  And the Quorum
                  Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                  X