This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sims

Does anyone have any Sims skins that are characters from SG-1 (you know like Apophis or Baal or Teal'C or such)? I'm talking about for the game the Sims.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/Viti/

German site. Has skins and objects (including a Stargate), but I haven't tried any of them.

Comment

Wow... those are really nice. I'm definitely going to have to check them out if I ever get back into the Sims.
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Didn't know that you could do that.

I thought it was just the game where you have to tell people when to go to the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
          Didn't know that you could do that.

I thought it was just the game where you have to tell people when to go to the toilet
          tee hee...

Actually, if you set the autonomy to 100%, they can go to the dang pottie themselves, and you're free to enjoy messing with them.

I have the most fun just building stuff. I once built the entire SG command installation, but I also installed a dance floor and dance cage from House Party. Just guess who was first to show off in the dance cage... Hint: initials are... J... O...

And Hammond was a party ANIMAL when I used the costume trunk with the Hawaii theme.

But I'm waiting for Sims2 to come out - extremely realistic 3D models. There will be hot-tubbing for everybody!

p.s. here's a link with Hammond and Fraser

http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/skins/tv5.shtml

Comment

Lol I didn't know how so they just did it on the floor....what a mansion

Comment

lol, I can't wait for The Sims 2 either!!! It looks great and it's esier to create your own characters, you can chnge their face and everything!!

as for Sims Skins www.sg-1.co.uk has all of SG-1 and G.H and Doc Fraiser.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I've just installed Makin' magic.

SG-1 turning their enemies into toads!
                sigpic

Comment

WOOHOO! In honour of E3, they've released a Stand-alone character maker for Sims2. You can download it here and start making your very own SG1's.

http://thesims2.ea.com/approval_bodyshop.php

Can't wait. rubs her hands together This is gonna be FUN.

Comment

And here I was thinking I might even get some work done since i'd gotten a little bored of the game...
                    Silly me. I clearly wasn't making the correct use of the game...
                    I guess my honours dissertation will again have to wait.
                    *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                    X