Dollhouse News, Articles, Reviews Misc. tidbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From E Online:

Kelly in Ft. Myers, Fla.: I've heard that our favorite Dollhouse may be in danger. Does it help the rating if people watch on iTunes or Hulu? I always try to do my best.

Don't we all? Sadly, we Dollhouse fans are going to have to do better—the ratings are terrible. While the Fox bosses were gracious to renew it, their patience has to be wearing thin. If you possibly can (and we know it's hopelessly old-fashioned and uncool), please watch it live on Friday night and/or slip a $20 to any Nielsen families you might know in hopes that they will do the same.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...p_girl_be.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dichen Lachman
      Great news from fox today guys! They R going 2 air all 13. But keep up the dvr & tell all your friends to tune in Fri Oct 23 onwards
      So... looks like we're getting the full season after all. For what it's worth.

Comment

Good....the whole season this year
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Dollhouse is well and truly done next week.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Week after next, actually. The telethon for Haiti has bumped it.
            sigpic

Comment

Hm. It's still on the schedule for Global here....

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Hm. It's still on the schedule for Global here....
                As of right now on my digital guide, all of Global is TBA on Friday. I think all three major Canadian networks are going to dump regular programming for the Haiti telethon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                  As of right now on my digital guide, all of Global is TBA on Friday. I think all three major Canadian networks are going to dump regular programming for the Haiti telethon.
                  They have....I didn't check my digital guide, just the online one which hadn't changed. Now that the hour is nearly upon is, they're most definitely showing the telethon. I guess Dollhouse is bumped to next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    The song from the ep Epitaph 1 "Remains" is currently available on Amazon and should (fingers crossed!) be available internationally on iTunes "soon." The song is written & performed by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen.
                    Yeah I have it but I wonder when Jed will finally release "Drones" from "Belonging". I really want that song.
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

'Dollhouse' alum lands NBC comedy pilot

Dollhouse star Fran Kranz has landed a role on NBC comedy pilot Friends With Benefits, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The single-camera project is penned by (500) Days of Summer writers Michael Weber and Scott Neustadler and will be directed by Wedding Crashers helmer David Dobkin.

The plot sees five friends looking for love through various means, but settling for "friends with benefits" in the meantime.

Kranz will play one of the group, a nerdy, hopeless romantic who is worth around $12 million after selling an algorithm to Google.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s63...edy-pilot.html

Comment

Working...
                      X