whedonverse cross over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whedonverse cross over

so you think we will see any other past actors from joss's past shows in dollhouse???
    this has happened before and will happen again

Felicia Day will be coming

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

He's a pretty loyal guy, so I would imagine so. Maybe not any of the big names that might have worked with Eliza in the past on Buffy, but I could see some of the Firefly people or Angel people for sure.

Spoiler:
      And there was Fred in the first few minutes of episode 1!
      Last edited by Amalthea; 13 February 2009, 09:54 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Groupie #2 from Doctor Horrible should get a part. Maybe if she gives Joss another $10.

I'm sure we'll see some familiar faces. That's half the fun of guys like Joss right there: getting to see the people you like again and again.

Comment

I wouldnt be shocked to see more past vetrans of Joss Whedons shows. I agree that we probably wont see the likes of David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan for example, but some of the minor players such as the potenisal slayer girls from Buffy or even some of the other Buffy/Angel regulars mite turn up.
          Last edited by Madwelshboy; 15 September 2009, 10:04 AM.

Comment

if think its safe to say you will get a few of the minors and and i wont be surprised if they get maybe a main charcter to have a little role
            sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Summer Glau's gonna be starring in S2
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Let's not forget Alan Tudyk is Alpha.

Comment

Groupie #1 AKA Maurissa Tancharoen (or Mrs. Jed) is gonna be in an ep, too.

Comment

Let' s see. Who has show up so far and who is scheduled to show up:

Eliza Dushku (duh..I know) aka Faith
                    Amy Acker aka Fred/Illyria
                    Alan Tudyk aka Wash
                    Mark Sheppard aka Badger aka Romo
                    Felicia Day aka Vi and Penny
                    Alexis Denisof aka Wesley
                    Summer Glau aka River

and then there are of course Tahmoh Penikett, Jamie Bamber and Michael Hogan.

IF we had a third season (which, I guess, won't happen) then I am sure they would also be able to add more guys from BSG and the Whedonverse. I am still hoping that maybe Nathan Fillion or James Callis will turn up in this season. That would be cool but I bet Nathan is busy with "Castle".
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                    X