No announcement yet.

Smallville General News and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I would have liked more Special Features, I suppose this will have to do.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Smallville -Official Studio Press Release and Trailer for Season 8 on Blu-ray & DVD

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
      In the Director's Chair: Behind the Lens and Calling the Shots with Allison Mack Featurette - We speak with the veteran Smallville star about taking the directorial reins after 17 years in front of the camera, and how she made the transition from actor to director.
      Smallville's Doomsday: The Making of a Monster Featurette - Fans go behind-the-scenes for the creation of Superman's most notorious foe as Doomsday comes to Smallville.
      Cast & Creator Commentaries.
      Unaired Scenes.

Full details at link:-
      http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/12064
      When was Doomsday ever superman's most notorious foe? Whenever I see the words foe and Superman I think of Lex Luthor, not Doomsday. Whoever writes these PR things should be fired and replaced with someone who has an idea of what they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
        When was Doomsday ever superman's most notorious foe? Whenever I see the words foe and Superman I think of Lex Luthor, not Doomsday. Whoever writes these PR things should be fired and replaced with someone who has an idea of what they are talking about.
        It is pretty much always like that. They never really know what they are talking about when they write those kinds of things.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

well folks we have our all powerfull and terrifying general zod for next season!click the link to find out who.and no im not making a joke here its the real deal.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/997/997397p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            well folks we have our all powerfull and terrifying general zod for next season!click the link to find out who.and no im not making a joke here its the real deal.

Hmmm, not sure about him. I will have to process this a bit.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Hmmm, not sure about him. I will have to process this a bit.
              yeah im with you on that.im just excited they actually got someone to play him instead of him jsut inhabiting someones body again.

Comment

i was hoping to see sam w again *drools*, but we'll see about this guy.

(will miss sam w... *sadly drools*)
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i was hoping to see sam w again *drools*, but we'll see about this guy.

(will miss sam w... *sadly drools*)
                  Yeah, I wonder what was behind him not coming back?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yeah im with you on that.im just excited they actually got someone to play him instead of him jsut inhabiting someones body again.
                    Very true.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Yeah, I wonder what was behind him not coming back?
                      maybe he was never meant to be brought back?

i hope to see sam w somewhere else, though... *soft drool*
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Smallville Comic-Con Guests!
                        We now have some information about who is scheduled to represent Smallville at the panel at the 2009 Comic-Con International in San Diego.

Here is more information from Warner Bros.' release:

Smallville Screening and Q&A – Comic-Con favorite Smallville returns, as showrunners Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson join cast members including Smallville’s Lois Lane – Erica Durance (House of the Dead) – Justin Hartley (Gemini Division), Cassidy Freeman (Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee) and others (yet to be announced) to talk about the year ahead, answer fan questions and give an exclusive sneak peek at clips from season nine. Award-winning comic book writer, Emmy®-nominated film and television writer/producer, and Smallville alum Jeph Loeb (Heroes) will moderate the session. From Tollin/Robbins Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Smallville will air Fridays at 8:00 p.m. this fall on The CW, premiering September 25. Smallville: The Complete Eighth Season will be released on DVD and Blu-ray™ Hi Def August 25. Room 6BCF.
                        http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Comment

John Schneider Joins 90210

"Jonathan Kent" will soon become the father to yet another CW teen.

Korbi at Zap2it.com has revealed exclusively that John Schneider will be appearing on 90210 as the plastic surgeon father to Liam (Matt Lanter).

His first appearance will be in Episode #2 of the new season.

Comment

John Schneider Joins 90210

"Jonathan Kent" will soon become the father to yet another CW teen.

Korbi at Zap2it.com has revealed exclusively that John Schneider will be appearing on 90210 as the plastic surgeon father to Liam (Matt Lanter).

His first appearance will be in Episode #2 of the new season.

Good for him. Shame it is on that show though.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Comic-Con exclusive: 'Smallville' star Tom Welling to make his first-ever appearance!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Welling will make his first-ever Con appearance at the show’s panel discussion on Sunday. He joins exec producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson, as well as fellow cast members Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Cassidy Freeman, Justin Hartley and Callum Blue.

This will mark the first time in Smallville history that the entire current cast will be assembled for Comic-Con.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...con-debut.html

Comment

Comic-Con exclusive: 'Smallville' star Tom Welling to make his first-ever appearance!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Welling will make his first-ever Con appearance at the show’s panel discussion on Sunday. He joins exec producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson, as well as fellow cast members Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Cassidy Freeman, Justin Hartley and Callum Blue.

This will mark the first time in Smallville history that the entire current cast will be assembled for Comic-Con.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...con-debut.html
                                Very cool. I hope we get to see some of this online or something.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X