(Spoof only) Cam tries to Kill Jack ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Spoof only) Cam tries to Kill Jack ?

Talking to CaramelMonkey I got this idea for a Short that could be included with the Third SG-1 Movie.

It would be "A Dog's Breakfast"-spoof with Ben Browder trying to kill Richard Dean Anderson so he can lead SG-1 in the 3rd movie (similar to how Hewlett's character tried to kill McGillion's character in that movie). And with a combination of dumb luck and MacGyver-like survival skills, RDA survives every attempt on his life completely oblivious to what's going on.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 February 2009, 08:25 PM. Reason: re-edited back.:)
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

We should seriously send that in. That would be soooo funny.

You are a GENIUS

Comment

That would make the movie a guranteed buy!

Comment

lol id definately love to see that it would be awesome but only if they make it funny and not dumb like those mcguyver spoofs on snl.

Comment

Not bad. LOL.

I think it might be funnier if Ben Bowder tried to kill RDA in a spoof to get in the movie. Have BB sabotaging the sets and AT doing "mcgyver" skills to save an oblivious RDA from Ben's evil plans.

But the clencher would be MS gets killed in the end (cause Daniel never really dies) only to be sent back by the actress that plays Oma after the ascended rejects him...because MS is no Daniel Jackson.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            Not bad. LOL.

I think it might be funnier if Ben Bowder tried to kill RDA in a spoof to get in the movie.
            That's what I wrote, the mods changed it for some reason.

My Original Post Compared to the Mods' Revision
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

I can see this now... camron becomes so mad, and Jealous that he is being constantly compared to Jack... that he takes it apon himself to set out on a quest and kill him.

This sounds like it could be an awesome spoof.

Comment

I think it would be funny but only if its mitchell trying to kill jack and not landry trying to kill jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                  That's what I wrote, the mods changed it for some reason.

My Original Post Compared to the Mods' Revision
                  I can now change your original post back to how it was,RIS.

The original title and post didn't make clear that it wasn't a serious topic and so the title was changed to put the characters' names rather than the actors' names up.

While some members and site lurkers may have enjoyed the humour ,there's always the chance that others may not ,and since it is such a fine line when it comes to using Real People...we have to err on the side of caution and just go with the characters .

So...in short,have fun and enjoy your thread.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 February 2009, 08:24 PM. Reason: typo
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    Talking to CaramelMonkey I got this idea for a Short that could be included with the Third SG-1 Movie.

It would be "A Dog's Breakfast"-spoof with Ben Browder trying to kill Richard Dean Anderson so he can lead SG-1 in the 3rd movie (similar to how Hewlett's character tried to kill McGillion's character in that movie). And with a combination of dumb luck and MacGyver-like survival skills, RDA survives every attempt on his life completely oblivious to what's going on.

What do you think?
                    I think this idea is more for an actor like Leslie Nielsen whose character then tries to kill some other character But not our heroes, i think it's SO not like them.
                    "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
                    Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
                    Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
                    Spoiler:
                    Everyone: "Go Metric"
                    Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
                    (\/)
                    (oo)
                    (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_Ancients View Post
                      I think this idea is more for an actor like Leslie Nielsen whose character then tries to kill some other character But not our heroes, i think it's SO not like them.
                      Well McKay wouldn't go that far either, and he tried to in "A Dog's Breakfast"... so...yeah.

It's just a spoof. For fun!

Comment

I think it could become part of a marketing campaign (bit like the BSG webisodes) that don't form part of SG1 canon but generate interests in the film and the stargate brand in general

Comment

It's obviously generated a lot of confusion, but the mods changed the title of the thread and my post. It was originally talking about the actors, Richard Dean Anderson & Ben Browder, parodying themselves in "A Dog's Breakfast" type of situation where Parody Ben tries to kill Parody RDA so Parody Ben could get the starring role in the SG-1 film. And RDA demonstrating MacGyver-like survival skills & dumb luck evading all of the attempts on his life without even realizing anyone was trying to harm him.

It's really a combination of a few ideas:
                          "A Dog's Breakfast" - The protagonist (Hewlett) trying to kill an unsuspecting "nice guy" (McGillion), with humorous results.

"MacGruber meet MacGyver" - RDA parodying himself, calling "MacGruber" a sellout for doing a Pepsi commercial.

"Xena on the Simpsons" - Bart & Lisa Simpson meets Lucy Lawless (Xena) and in "reality" Lucy actually has more superpowers than the superhero, Xena, she portrays on TV.
                          sigpic
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

I would love to see this as a Special Feature on the DVD.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I would love to see this as a Special Feature on the DVD.
                              I know right! It'd be soooo funny! (:

Comment

Working...
                              X