Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Major

Default Re: The Enemy Within (102)

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    ...which resulted in a tiny concussion.
    There is no such thing as a tiny concussions. All concussions are serious brain injuries. I know you put the emoji in, but I wanted to point this out.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    There is no such thing as a tiny concussions. All concussions are serious brain injuries. I know you put the emoji in, but I wanted to point this out.
    I know from experience there's nothing tiny about a concussion -- courtesy of a horse named Cupid (no less -- no love lost with him).

** I did forgive the horse. Wasn't his fault he got spooked by the melting snow sliding down the roof of the stables.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

I heard that the writers tried to get the actor that played Kawasaky in the movie for a whole season and he declined so they changed the story to just a few episodes and he still declined. I guess they never changed it back once they found a new actor for Kawalsky. Does anyone have a reference for this? Id be really curious what the original script was before they changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by skysmurf View Post
    I heard that the writers tried to get the actor that played Kawasaky in the movie for a whole season and he declined so they changed the story to just a few episodes and he still declined. I guess they never changed it back once they found a new actor for Kawalsky. Does anyone have a reference for this? Id be really curious what the original script was before they changed it.
    I did a google search and found a blog post by Geekbat (2010) who mentions John Diehl and his refusal to reprise his role as Kawalsky in Stargate SG-1. He/she references a book called Dialing Up: The Official Guide to Season 1-5 (available on Amazon -- though not cheap).
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I did a google search and found a blog post by Geekbat (2010) who mentions John Diehl and his refusal to reprise his role as Kawalsky in Stargate SG-1. He/she references a book called Dialing Up: The Official Guide to Season 1-5 (available on Amazon -- though not cheap).
    That's great to know, I may have to check out the book at some point - thanks for the reference!

You're welcome.

Staff Sergeant

I was thinking how many days passed between Children of The Gods and this episode? Does there exist a timeline? I assumed that it took some time. Quite disturbing thought that Kawalsky was doing his usual stuff and with the exception of the headache he did not have any idea what he has in his head.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415