Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    I can't seem to find any fics though.
    Ends of the Earth by Azar
    http://sg-atlantis.org/fanfics/views...0eebc26785af39

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Thanks Purpleyin, green jello for you.

Comment

Hi Im new to this thread and I really like the idea of Jackson/Weir. It probally should have a shorter name like "Jaweir" or "Jaceir" or something like that. Id think theyd make a cute couple. Who knows maybe Sg1/Atlantis crossovers will happen and Daniel will finally go to Atlantis.
        Oh thanks to Purpleyin for the link its awsome. Jaweir Rules!
        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Hi, just spreading the news

http://www.livejournal.com/community/weirfans/

It's a Weir community in general but is starting off with the ficathon. Feel free to spread the news of the ficathon (or the community) anywhere you think will be interested. Entry must be by June 21st, assignments will be given out by 25th June and deadline for the fics July 15th.

The ficathon is mainly for Elizabeth character and friendship pieces but that said ship isn't disallowed - and if someone offers to write a ship that's requested then they'll get matched up. Besides that I can't see that ship will always detract from character, well written ship should develop it even - hence I mentioning it here too, with the thinking if you ship for a Weir ship then you must be interested in the character also.

Posting of Weir fics of all kinds (including Jackson/Weir), vids and anything else character related on the community is very well welcomed too.

Comment

Okay, I'll probably be considered a traitor to the McWeir shippers for posting this, but Daniel is the only other person I can see Elizabeth with besides Rodney. (The Shep/Weir thing just doesn't do it for me.) Also, she's got curly hair and a sweet, kind disposition (to a certain extent), so she's totally Jackson's type. (Anyone else get that he likes sweet girls with curly hair, or is it just me? Think about it...)

Anyway, Jackson/Weir is sort of a secondary ship to me, as is Rodney/Teyla (which I didn't like until I read a few good fics about it). Oh, I'm such a traitor!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
            McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
            Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
            McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

I can see them being good friends, but I don't see any sparkage there. I don't really see Weir with anyone on Atlantis either. Isn't there going to be a new cast member in Season 2? maybe him...

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                Okay, I'll probably be considered a traitor to the McWeir shippers for posting this, but Daniel is the only other person I can see Elizabeth with besides Rodney. (The Shep/Weir thing just doesn't do it for me.) Also, she's got curly hair and a sweet, kind disposition (to a certain extent), so she's totally Jackson's type. (Anyone else get that he likes sweet girls with curly hair, or is it just me? Think about it...)
                Thinking on it, hmm, Sha're, Sarah, Reece (sort of but really only platonic), that blonde I've forgotten the name of (the one with 'amnesia') to name a few. Mind you Vala would break the pattern if anything came of that. Still I could see Daniel/Elizabeth if they weren't in different galaxies to start with, maybe them in an AU?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                  So does anybody else think Daniel and Elizabeth would make a good couple? Or am I the only one? I just love the chemistry between the two of them. Especially in the episodes New Order part 1 and 2. So, anyone have any thoughts on this?

Also does anyone know if there is any fanfics anywhere with the two of them together?
                  i'd have liked them together, but with jessica steen playing weir. can i still ship here if i like the original weir better? (i'm a fan of jessica's since earth 2)

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

They're good together. I definitely saw something there. He seemed preety agitated with here though. but at the same time he seemed preety impressed. I dunno. They make a good couple though!
                    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I wouldn't *mind* them being together, but Shep/Weir's still #1 imo. But I do see a bit of it.

Comment

I'd only seen Rising1&2 before and thought that Weir/Daniel would be an okay pairing. I watched New Order the other day though, and I think that Weir/Daniel would work really well.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I must admit that those first couple of episodes with Weir in SG1, I thought she and Daniel were sending out the right signals to each other lol

Comment

Actually, I have frequently entertained the possibility of a Daniel/Elizabeth relationship, but I should say that I am a John/Elizabeth shipper. I think I've thought of Daniel and Elizabeth as a nice pairing because of, ya know, the obvious: they're both good speakers, they're both proficient in many languages, they're both civilians, etc. But, the main reason why I've seriously coupled them in my mind several times is because I've seen Michael Shanks and Torri Higginson at a convention. They were on stage together and their banter was great and you could see that they are such good friends. Michael even joked about how Daniel would want to go to Atlantis because that is where Weir is and not because it's Atlantis.
                            http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                            Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

LOL I was just wondering if there was a thread about this
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Well it's kindof odd really, I've perferred the original Weir (at least where SG-1 is concerned) but I see Torri-Weir more with Daniel. I guess I never thought of Weir/Daniel until they spent all that time together in New Order... I don't know if I can see those two in a longstanding serious relationship, but I think if they spent more time together there's definately hope for a longstanding 'serious' flirtation

Comment

Working...
                                X