• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone To Watch Over Me (417)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 417

Kara meets a composer in the bar while she struggles to come to terms with what she found on Earth. The rebel Cylons ask to try Boomer for treason, leading Chief Tyrol to reconnect with her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:38 PM.

i think we just met kara's daddy

he's a cylon and he taught her the tune

hera
    (oops, meant to say boomer) 'freed' ellen just so that eight could get onto galactica and kidnap hera

now, is that daniel?

and i was right, the piano player was in her head
    Last edited by Skydiver; 27 February 2009, 07:02 PM.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ha, totally called Kara playing the Cylon tune.

I was going "play the song, play the song, play the song" as she started, and BAM! There it was. Very cool scene, that one.

Other than that though, episode was sloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.

Comment

Daniel must be the big manipulator behind the scenes. Boring episode.

Comment

I don't get how Hera "freed" Ellen... And I told you all that Starbuck is a Cylon!!!

Maybe Hera is not the product of true love, but a hidden genetic code designed by Cavil in order to facilitate a spy within the fleet, and that Hera's mind is actually connected to a hybrid using the same connection as the Cylon resurrection network!!! OMG!!! It all makes sense now!

*falls into coma*

Comment

Not as exciting as some, but absolutely significant. Between Hera's kidnapping, Starbuck's Head , the damage to Galactica, and what looks like Roslin's death, this may be the most big stuff that's happened in one episode since the miniseries.

Comment

i'm even more confused then when the ep started.

*sighs* it was slower moving then the last eps too. okay so Boomer knocked out Athena, frakked Helo and kidnapped Hera... did Chief play a part in getting boomer out of the cell in the first place?!
              sigpic

Comment

The details please...12 hours till I can download it via iTunes and watch it...
                The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                  I don't get how Hera "freed" Ellen... And I told you all that Starbuck is a Cylon!!!

Maybe Hera is not the product of true love, but a hidden genetic code designed by Cavil in order to facilitate a spy within the fleet, and that Hera's mind is actually connected to a hybrid using the same connection as the Cylon resurrection network!!! OMG!!! It all makes sense now!

*falls into coma*
                  My money is still on Kara being the first true Cylon-Human Hybrid.
                  "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                  *Jack holds up three fingers*
                  ------------------------------
                  Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                  Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Ha, totally called Kara playing the Cylon tune.

I was going "play the song, play the song, play the song" as she started, and BAM! There it was. Very cool scene, that one.

Other than that though, episode was sloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.

Touche,

I did find it was pretty slow too, but then again, I guess it was important to explain the story.

What I really don't understand right now is?

1) Theres 12 cylons + a 13th Cylon? (Starbuck's dad)?

2) What could Hera be of use to Cavil besides behind the new generation of Human and Cylon Breed?

3) If Chief wanted to frack an 8, why not frack some other 8. Geeeze
                    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

yes, he did. when he picked up the wrench, he used that to whack an eight, took advantage of the power outage to swap them

that's why he was so stricken at the end, he realized that it's all his fault, she played him like a harp
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post

1) Theres 12 cylons + a 13th Cylon? (Starbuck's dad)?
                        My guess is that Starbuck's dad is "Daniel", model 7, which it was assumed that Cavil had destroyed every copy of. Daniel was mentioned in the episode 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Anyone catch that little tune, paying homage to TOS, that kara said they guy was ripping off. Yeah I thought they guy was real and it was her father but after Tory and Tigh came up to her, and he disappeared, I have to agree it was all in her head. With her playing all along the watchtower, there is definitely a connection and with her and the cylons. Possibly Head Daniel ? And if so then we have Head Six, Head baltar and Head Daniel. So what does this all mean? Hmmmmmm. Perhaps The Lords of Kobol? We got three so far then it that's the case?

Poor Chief, I really felt for him there. Man and he feels like total chit now. Also It looks like the president is dead. You notice just as hera was jumped away from the fleet she falls down and then the marine checks her pulse on the neck. I think she is either dead or in a comma. Why? Because of her connection to Hera and the blood transfusion she got to help her stave off the cancer and that blood is how she was able to see the opera house dreams with the six and the 8. So Roseyln may be dead now.

TheChosen1

Comment

Holy frakkin' cow!

I think Hera is Boomer's and Galen's daughter reborn/ressurrected!

Also. Kara is a cylon! She has to be. How else would she know that song? And....was that guy playing the piano really with her, or just in her mind.....and may be Kara is recalling things from her former past just like a cylon would such as Galen and Boomer? And....may be that piano player is Daniel......and which would mean....Daniel is Kara's father!

And.....what about Laura?? Did she die?? OMG! I'm freaking out here! I'm so confused.
                            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 27 February 2009, 07:18 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Did anyone else catch the beginning of the original BSG theme music? May be my imagination but when he was messing around trying to think of the second act of his composition it sounded just like that piece of music...

If anyone recalls.. it's when the voice over appears in the original music of the series.

Haha... seems someone else noticed as well
                              Last edited by Tanty; 27 February 2009, 07:12 PM. Reason: Slow typer

Comment

Working...
                              X