No announcement yet.

Deadlock (416)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cylons see themselves as machines. Hence their reference to 'protocols'. They're looking for specific gene sequences which may be based on humanity having evolved not quite so much.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Two Words: Patrick Currie

he made this relatively slow episode totally worth it. and his portrayal of Enzo (though a precious few clips) was phenomenal for such a minor character. other then that this episode was hard to get into. Though I LOVE BSG still... was still missing something. oh well basicaly deserves the rating it got...o_o

(Patrick is GOD! bow before his genetic perfection!)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
        The Cylons see themselves as machines. Hence their reference to 'protocols'. They're looking for specific gene sequences which may be based on humanity having evolved not quite so much.
        Was wondering about that! thanks for the clarification!

Comment

why was kelly in the brig and not abaord the Astral Queen???
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I know Six has changed a lot since the beginning, and I am sorry she lost her baby, I've been there. But I can't help thinking that there is a kind of poetic justice, remembering the baby she killed on Caprica. She may not have meant to do it, or she may have, which is so cruel, especially when the poor mother would have spent the last day of her life grieving....

Comment

Working...
            X