No Exit (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
    I just listened to that podcast. I didn't hear him say that.

I think Kate Vernon knows her character better than we do. I'll take her word for now.
    Hmmm. I just checked too. You're right. But I know I heard him say that off hand earlier in the shows run. For the life of me I can't remember where now.
    Can anyone help me out????
    Freedom is Slavery. Spending is Stimulus. Hope is Change

Comment

To me Ellen gave me a bad vibe from the get go. I thought she might be like Boomer just waiting for that one moment to be activated......
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

dammit,, thought somone else figured out what else happened in that 40 minutes last night. I watched intently and only thing I saw were the final 5 deciding to go out on their own and start over. Then, we saw a baby die before it was born. OH, yeah, we saw the usual Balter goings ons... and,, oh yeah,,, we saw lot of crew question the ship turned into a Frankenstein with Cylon repair techniques... I expected bigger things..
        My Story:
        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

What do you think about starting a thread entitled 'The Hack the Cavil's Thread' wherein we theoretically hack in to them and make them do assorted things both to give them their wish to be a machine and for retribution?

Everytime I hear a song that you can dance to, I keep having this image of Cavil breaking into dance with this bizare expression on his face as he's clueless as to what he's doing, why and of course powerless to stop..

Can't you imagine what it would be like if he was made to dance like this and had no control over it..
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU2yt6wOoK0

"You're a machine Cavil...that's what machines do..."
          The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Fantastic episode. Definitely one of the best. Ironic isn't it, Ellen being "The Creator" and all that. I loved the conversation between Ellen and Cavill.
            Cavill being a kind of Lucifer... fascinating.

I like that the cylons are the key.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
              But within this thread, I'm trying my darndest NOT to make any assumptions and to (obviously) keep others from doing the same.
              Yes, but you're the one who is relying on reading about what's been going on in 4.5. You're making a massive assumption that you are privy to all the nuances that those of us who have been watching it are. I'm assuming otherwise.

So you know about Occam's Razor, but do you know about the Golden Mean?
              As in "ratio" or "mean"? The former yes, the latter only in passing. Why?
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Good! Not that I was going to PM you with details of how to get the latest episodes as I assumed you didn't know.

See? Another incorrect assumption

Comment

here's the new intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpnnYbNxLwg
                  this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Little reminder folks, please do not mention, discuss or share any information about any illegal downloads.

It's a forbidden topic here.

Hulu, Unbox, ITunes, are all fine, any other sources are not.

snippits on you tube are not an issue, but not the whole episode. it's a no-no
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      Little reminder folks, please do not mention, discuss or share any information about any illegal downloads.

I thought I only mentioned iTunes. I mean there is also that guy standing on the street corner with DVD's hanging from the inside left of his trenchcoat and Rolex's on the right side but that's legit - he showed my his business license that he printed from the internet.
                      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

What about Skyplayer?(run by Sky TV's website, BSG might be on it and if it is, I'll be able to watch ep 16 on that rather than relying on other sources - only recently found out I didn't have to pay extra for it).
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

poor sam

i have to say i know RDM has always said that cavil was the keeper of screats but who knew he knows the whole damn thing. that came as a huge shock to me

great way to explain the back story and i didn't realize till i saw this ep that "the five" are the only survivors of the 13th tribe ....only 5
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i wonder if there is bodies of the final five on every baseship???
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                              What about Skyplayer?(run by Sky TV's website, BSG might be on it and if it is, I'll be able to watch ep 16 on that rather than relying on other sources - only recently found out I didn't have to pay extra for it).
                              Okay; anything that is obviously a commercial vernture, either branded by a Network, or clearly affiliated with onesuch, is permitted. It should be immediately obvious whether you're viewing an authorised outlet or not. Not least because official, legal sources will tend (but not always) to carry normal advertisements in the show itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X