• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Exit (415)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    NO EXIT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415

A bullet lodged in Sam's brain brings out his latent memories of Cylon history and the Final Five, which he tries to share with the others before his surgery. The last Cylon is resurrected on Cavil's baseship, and fights against becoming a pawn in his twisted agenda.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:36 PM.

LOLOL

PC is a doctor????

I laughed out loud at that bit of casting.

seriously though, cool eps, i'm sure some will find it boring, but there's a lot of plot necessary info being dumped, and things have to be put into place for the finale
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      LOLOL

PC is a doctor????

seriously though, cool eps, i'm sure some will find it boring, but there's a lot of plot necessary info being dumped, and things have to be put into place for the finale
      Hahahaha, I thought that having PC was awesome. And he was just as quirky in BSG as he is in the commercials. Epic.

Spoiler:

Poor Galactica. Being infused with Cylon technology?

And the Final Five created the Humanoid cylons? One of the Cylon models was poisoned by Cavil? Interesting stuff here. Cavil has some extreme issues.

And Lee is President now. Wow, amazing episode.

This wraps up a lot of loose ends

Comment

No, Sam

I hope Ellen saves him.

And yay Boomer. Broke free from Cavil's mindwash.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Awesome episode. I knew the PC guy as a brain surgeon (lol). Cool Cylon history lesson, it really added some depth to the show. BSG is so good, I didn't know it was possible for it get better.
          Last edited by kingzing; 13 February 2009, 07:05 PM.
          Xavier Cortez in GWRP
          sigpic
          BALINSKY: Yes these markings, this stone and architecture ... oh Dr. Jackson is going to die when he sees this.
          DIXON: What, again?

Comment

that is yet another awesome episode.

Do not forget Kara's father was an artist. Odds are kara is the first of the new hybrids.

Comment

Daniel...... wow
              "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
              *Jack holds up three fingers*
              ------------------------------
              Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
              Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

We learned a lot of info in this episode. I think given the evidence presented that:
                Spoiler:
                Starbuck is the daughter of Ellen and this "Daniel" cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan View Post
                  We learned a lot of info in this episode. I think given the evidence presented that:
                  Spoiler:
                  Fully agree. When she was describing him it just clicked. It would explain why Kara knew what the Eye of Jupiter was/looked like and why she would draw it constantly on New Caprica. It's gotta be that he is her father and she is the first human and cylon hybrid.
                  "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                  *Jack holds up three fingers*
                  ------------------------------
                  Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                  Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

John Hodgman is a Cylon! I knew it!

So wait, where did the Cylon tech come from? Did the Centurians come up with the stuff? Why didn't they have FTL?

Comment

LOLOL

PC is a doctor????

LOL! I had the same reaction.

Talk about an info dump though, but you're right, after the mutiny arc they needed a slower episode to set things up again.

I wonder who the 'Daniel' cylon is suppose to be though?
                      Spoiler:
                      The reference to him being a artist makes me things it was Starbuck's father, which may sorta explain how she came back from the dead.

sigpic

Comment

LOLOL

PC is a doctor????

Lots of info -you can say that again! My head still hurts...

LOL! The PC fixing the Cylon - that was a good one!
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Screw everything else . . . PC! And he acted just like he does in the commercials. I wonder if that was intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            No. I think one of the other five managed to get at least one Daniel away from Cavil. And that Daniel was found by Starbuck's mom, who we met in the Leoben flashbacks. Could Daniel have been presenting himself in the form of Leoben in her memory/flashback in Maelstrom?
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

that was a good hour of TV. Was over before I knew it. Got some good answers about who created the skin jobs. Found out about a boxed number 7, who is an artist. I'm guessing that it has to be Starbuck despite them using Daniel as a name. Her father played the piano which is a type of artist but we've seen Starbuck as painter.

We found out that the "angels" ie, head 6 and head baltar were appearing to the final 5 on Earth 2000 years ago before Earth was attacked and about their lives on Earth.

So was it, humans that attacked Earth 2000 years ago or something else?

Interesting that they are going to use cylon tech to fix the Galatica. Reinforces the metaphor that humans and cylon's are going to have to work together to survive and fix themselves.

I honestly don't know how they are going to tie everything up in remaining episodes. Oh and the new beginning was sweet, a little set up for Caprica showing TOS Cylon's

Comment

Working...
                              X