No announcement yet.

Turn and Face the Strange (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Making your progress reliant on a baby's moods is not a good idea.

2. Do 'not' chase a shapeshifter Noah!

3. There was no great wisdom in Matt's revenge attempt either.

4. Let's see what we find in the dirt.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      This was a pretty good episode tonight. Finally, Noah is on the run like the rest of them, and we got to see a personal side to Danko. Also, as always, Hiro and Ando were great. Those two make me laugh so much.
      And it was great watching Matt make him squirm.. See how it feels losing your own love!

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
      TaFtS was ok. Once again the best part was the last scene. I think the people buried there are pre-Primatech.

I missed all the Mohinder stuff... I remember he found something his father had in storage but didn't catch what it was?
      Supposedly Mohinder's dads stuff contained info on that test site Angela and co went too.. Maybe that is where they initially started all the testing ON metas and made that formula work...

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
      Perhaps the worst was Matt Parkman's decision to strike back at Danko by attacking Danko's love interest Alena. The writers use Alena as an object to be used, and she is never given definition beyond her relationship with Danko. It seems to be an excuse for pushing Danko into an even more disturbing direction, thus undermining Matt's intentions completely, but that's beside the point.
      I disagree. I felt it was well done, especially Matt NOT killing her and showing he didn't fully turn to the 'dark side'.. I also loved that Alena left Danko.

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
      Noah's contest of wills with Sylar may have been designed to push him towards working directly with the heroes, but it also exposed all the ugly treatment that Sandra had to endure over the years. This was never much of a secret, of course, since her memory was erased on a regular basis. It's no wonder Sandra wants a divorce!
      True. I loved how Noah was all ready to shoot his real wife (thinking it was sylar), but now Sylar's plan to get him hurt by divorce has come to fruition..

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Personally I think it would of been more interesting if we saw Matt just shoot Danko girlfriend in cold blood out of pure revenge, just to see how dark his character is going.
      It might have explained WHY he is working for the baddies in Heroes reborn...

Through how Danko going to explain where the body gone to, I want to see.
      I too would love that. BUT i loved how Sylar played possum even bleeding out just enough to fool Noah..

The best bit was the ending where we saw the mass grave, bound to be some sought of first generation. An a explanation of why Angela and her gang created Primatech. I am betting that they were killed by the government. The government somehow forgot about the whole incident and the existence of the heroes.
      Maybe that was the corporation/company's first attempt with the formula to create metas, and they discarded their test subjects...

I am also wondering where Macca went.\
      Who knows..

Originally posted by wise one View Post
      i think hiro just having to to stop time is good, otherwise teleporting and whatnot is abit to powerful for my liking
      I'd rather him have his teleport power back, since he could only do one person at a time, vice time stopping..

Comment

Working...
      X