No announcement yet.

Turn and Face the Strange (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matts plan to get revenge on danko was a bit hard to swallow, would matt even greaving be stupid enough to play right into the whole people with powers are evil thing, what ended up happening would have been a much better plan to take the girl danko loves from him

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
      matts plan to get revenge on danko was a bit hard to swallow, would matt even greaving be stupid enough to play right into the whole people with powers are evil thing, what ended up happening would have been a much better plan to take the girl danko loves from him
      I think that it would have been better if Matt's desire for revenge had been more of an arc across several episodes building up to the confrontation where we see Matt over the episodes dealing with the anger and loss and inner turmoil over it to begin with.
      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
        Noah's contest of wills with Sylar may have been designed to push him towards working directly with the heroes, but it also exposed all the ugly treatment that Sandra had to endure over the years. This was never much of a secret, of course, since her memory was erased on a regular basis. It's no wonder Sandra wants a divorce!
        It was my understanding that the whole divorce thing was a fabrication constructed by Sylar. Did I miss something? I mean, Sandra kicked him out of the house in a previous episode, but she never actually mentioned divorce, did she?
        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
          I think that it would have been better if Matt's desire for revenge had been more of an arc across several episodes building up to the confrontation where we see Matt over the episodes dealing with the anger and loss and inner turmoil over it to begin with.
          There was a little bit of that when she was shot but it only lasted until he found out she was still alive.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            It was my understanding that the whole divorce thing was a fabrication constructed by Sylar. Did I miss something? I mean, Sandra kicked him out of the house in a previous episode, but she never actually mentioned divorce, did she?
            Yeah, the Mrs. Bennett that gave HRG the divorce papers was Sylar.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Over all good episode.
              Good:
              Good amount of mystery around Angela.
              How Hiro saved the day.
              The Sylar-Noah part.
              The ending.

Bad:
              Where did Micah go?
              Elena didn't die.
              http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                Syler or Zachary Quinto?

Syler was in the episode.
                i must have missed a bit of it
                im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

question:

Spoiler:
                  Will baby Parkman give Peter all his powers back or unlock his ability to absorb more than one?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                    question:

Spoiler:
                    Will baby Parkman give Peter all his powers back or unlock his ability to absorb more than one?
                    No idea, but I'm really hoping that happens.

Comment

me too. It was great when it started but the series needs balance. I think tptb are holding back as Hiro or Peter could just travel back in time to stop the beans from being spilt.

sigpic

Comment

i think hiro just having to to stop time is good, otherwise teleporting and whatnot is abit to powerful for my liking
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                          i think hiro just having to to stop time is good, otherwise teleporting and whatnot is abit to powerful for my liking
                          I kinda agree with that... at least the time traveling part. Time travel is the main thing they needed to get rid of. I can live with everything else (I think)

Comment

What would happen then if Ando supercharged baby Parkman or nathan?

sigpic

Comment

lol Nathan would be shot into orbit...

Comment

Nathan who knows. Ando super charging the baby means the baby may be able unleash the heros powers to there full protental.

Comment

Working...
                                X