X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the interrogation, I believe.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
      For the interrogation, I believe.
      There was an interrogation? Musta missed that. Where's the truth serum or inflicted pain or something? (not snarky, just sayin')

I just thought that every scene of her captured was in the hot chair and she spent all her time there. Relatively few safeguards or supervision, and not even independent heater power.

Comment

1. How the hell did I not recognise Janice in last week's ep?

2. Interesting stunts with the Petrellis.

3. Micah as rebel...I suppose it was a safe bet. Some of Rebel's stunts could only have been thought up by a kid!

4. Tracy...I suspect is history.

5. RIP Daphne!

Certainly good stuff.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          Wow no ones posted yet!!

I enjoyed the episode. MICHA!! -tho as most had guessed that he was Rebel, i wish they didnt put the actors name at the start of the episode. nice to see hiro with some power again and ando actually using his. I wish Daphne didnt have to die, not so bothered when it comes to Tracy,
          Spoiler:
          since she'll be back and looks like Barbra will turn up some point (maybe) to
          I too was glad Hiro at least has some power back, and the whole messing with the baby stuff. And as you said, we calld it on Micha being "rebel". And i agree, killing off Daphne was senseless, but it served to push Matt even more 'over the edge'..
          As for Tracy, i was wondering about that 'end' where we saw her shattered head blink.. Does that mean she is still alive?

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          The ice queen taking down the troops was good to see and epic. I love seeing the tears running down her eyes at the end. She really had change at the end. So the next of the triplex is Barbara I say bring her on. Hopefully they will do something different with her.
          Wasn't barbra the one that was killed by 'dad' so forced her into Niki's mind??

Sylar been busy and probably captured the puppet master bought him. Love the bow-tie
          I too guessed it was Sylar's way of showing Danko he is ok.. BUT how did he find him so easily after Claire gave him a new ID near the end of last ep??

Hiro got his powers back but only when he holding the kid, that going to be pretty funny to see and only when the kid happy to, if he miserable no powers. Love they bought matt Parkman former wife back.
          It looked to me like his powers are back even without the kid in hand...

Only thing I thought was strange was that they did not release more of the prisoners while they had a chance to.
          I scratched my head too.. You would have thought they would have tried to get everyone out.

The super man scene and the hospital scenes was brilliantly written and filmed. Tricked me into thinking it was real for a minute, well he got the seeing in the future power so why not flying to, perhaps I wanted to believe it real.
          I actually disagree on the hoping he got that flying.. It would just have turned him into another peter/sylar.. BUT i agree that whole scene was well wrote and acted.

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
          Hopefully the resistance will start to gel more in coming episodes and take on a real shape and form and begin to strike back in some way.
          It would imo help if they can gather MORE people though.. the 3-6 they have imo won't be enough.

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
          Giving Hiro one of his powers back when in contact with baby Parkman was great since Hiro seems to be a lot less annoying when he has powers. Personally I would have given him teleportation since stoping time is massively over powered if used right.
          But had the just give him his teleport powers, then he would have lost Ando..

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
          im really starting to question are there really so many mindless amoral drones in the federal government i mean when the order comes down to round up a bunch of mostly harmless people who would follow that.
          THere probably ARE that many amoral drones around. Though after that ep a few ago where they had that gal come in and threaten to shut the place down for human rights violations, i would have thought more would have come from it. BUT seeing as many there saw several 'friends die' at the hands of those heroes who resisted, i feel most there are out for blood..

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
          Anyway, I really like this episode. I'm sad to see Daphne die, because I really liked her character and would have enjoyed watching her find out who she was meant to be... and I'm also sad for Matt. He loved her so much and believed with all his heart that they were meant to be together. But the way they when about showing her death..... that was beautiful. At first I didn't know who was tricking her, but I knew Matt couldn't fly all of the sudden. Then when I realized it was Matt going in her head, I was relieved. And then she said to just let her go... and if he wanted a story book ending to fly her to the moon first... that was sweet and all, but it really put things into perspective when she died. I realized that not only did she not go to Paris but she probably never even woke up. And Matt knew she was dying... that was so sad. He wanted her last moments to be as wonderful as he could make them.
          Of all the 'death scenes' we have had, this was one of the most 'tear jerking' to me.

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
          What else... Oh, Baby Touch and Go. LOL He's awesome. I loved that whole scene. It had never occurred to me that Hiro had never told anyone about being with his mother when she died. That scene was quite touching. And at the end, when Hiro was telling the baby it's OK to cry sometimes... ooh, I had a lump in my throat. It was great seeing Ando using his power too.
          That it was.. Heck i was surprised he opened up to Ando that way..

Comment

Working...
          X