Cold Wars (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    I almost expect it to happen some time near the end of the volume. If they did it now they wouldn't be able to keep both Nathan and Danko around unless Nathan joined the fugitives and that's not likely since he's a senator.

The only other option would be for one of them to kill the other. Nathan isn't gonna die because he's part of the main cast and it wouldn't make sense for them to have Danko so involved in the story to just kill him off half way thru.
    Still lazy writing IMO, there's no reason why they ALL wouldn't say it let alone one, the least they could do is invent a reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
      The second problem, and a much bigger one, was the final reveal. It's bad enough that the writers have repurposed Matt into "prophecy guy", because they can't stop returning to the Isaac well again and again. But it's much worse to return to the "one of the heroes is going to destroy a city" plot device. How many times are the writers going to repeat themselves?
      Well it's marginally better than the vague world exploding plot that was never really explained.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
        Wow, they are truly pathetic writers.... Peter would have lost the ability to fly as soon as he touched Parkman.

I hope Parkman dies soon. I despise that they made him a precog. Heroes' constant need to drop anvils as foreshadowing is a true example of their ineptitude as writers.

Can I now officially say that this show has jumped the shark?
        He should have, but who's to say he has not learned to turn it off and on?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Personally, I enjoyed tonight's episode very much. HRG is such a complex character. I love him and hate him at the same time.
        Yup. He is not just complex but so well acted, you just have to love to hate him.. same with Sylar.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        i'm starting to lose patience with all this back and forth, is he good or bad? yadda, yadda
        Same here, they seem to flip and flop more than some politicians do their political decisions..
        But i can see why parkman is so distraught..

[QUOTE=knowles2;9803625]Well I actually enjoyed this episode.Yes it was a bit slow. Peter never once touch skin with Parkman, which is the only way we that peter absorbs new abilities now it seems and in the first season it was explained that he absorb the DNA of the person with other powers and incorporated it with his own. [/quote

Well there is an issue there, since he touched Trish on her CLOTHED leg while on the airplane and stole her power... So shouldn't it have done the same then? Unless as i mentioned above, he has finally learned to turn it off and on.

Originally posted by Corgano View Post
        And on the other hand, Nathan's plan is really stupid (even from Nathan's perspective)! He has absolutely no reason for trying to detain all metahumans, including those who don't even have any potentially dangerous powers.
        it is especially when he explained it a little more later on... taking everyone so they could figure out a method of stripping everyone of their powers..

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        Was that a different watch he gave back to Angela?
        It looked it.. IIRC the one she gave him was silver, the one he gave back was gold.

Comment

Working...
        X