Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Building 26 (316)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    BUILDING 26
    EPISODE NUMBER - 316

Claire works to thwart her father's efforts to capture innocent people with abilities, while Nathan gets a rude awakening from his new Homeland Security boss. Ando and Hiro try to stop the wedding of an Indian woman, and Sylar continues his quest for his father, but grows impatient with his new companion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; May 1st, 2015 at 11:08 PM.

Default Re: Building 26 (316)

A decent episode. I'm a little annoyed Sylar is still dragging that kid along. I can't wait to see the next episode as it appears to be heavily about HRG.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

I really enjoyed this episode. Claire is really playing with fire. And Sylar, as always, was kick-a**!

I totally agree about next week's episode. It should be really good.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

General

So why was this episode called Building 26? Did I miss something?

Also, was it explained how Ando and Hiro got to India? I missed that part.

sylar went back for his mini me, how cute

i thought this episode had a touch of a company man (1.17) feel

things i liked

hiro & ando mission
    sylar kicked ass
    the ending
    nathan having doubts
    tracy being locked up

things i disliked

hiro still didnt get his powers back
    aquaman
    pyro seriously sylar should kill this guy right now

Quote Originally Posted by PG15 View Post

umm i think tracy strauss aka ali larter is so special they named an episode after where she is being held

and i missed the part how hiro & ando got to india aswell
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

they didnt explain how hiro an ando got to india, which really bugged me since hrio cant teleport and that they wouldnt be able to catch a comercial flight anymore. did anyone want to slap hiro in the cafe scene, or was it just me? building 26 is the name of the building were the "catch people with superpowers operation" is run from. i like the direction claire is going, im hoping it will lead to her being caught an some torture scenes later on with the hunter.

First Lieutenant

nathan really is scum now and their whole reasoning that these peoples powers are dangerous so they just should be locked up is stupid, i mean the us constitution allows people to carry guns so whats the difference between carrying a gun and being able to freeze people, and do they explain going for people with passive abilities like the guy who can breathe underwater how is he dangerous

A good episode, but not as good as the last 2.
    I don't like the Claire-centric episodes that much but she wasn't completely annoying this time.

The best part of Vol. 4 so far has been Sylar. That and the very last scene.

Quote Originally Posted by PG15 View Post

Building 26 is the headquarters of Nathan's operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    did anyone want to slap hiro in the cafe scene, or was it just me?
    No, it is not just you. For the past 3 episodes, Hiro has been REALLy grating on my nerves. I don't think his mother fixed him as well as she thought. 1st season, I thought he was cute and identifiable with the every man. But now, 2 years later, he just comes across as juvenile and dumb, with no sense of reality. At the moment, I'm torn as to what I want to happen with Hiro and Ando's situation. On the one hand, I really like Ando taking charge and making Hiro angry because it is as close to a slap as we're going to get and maybe it will teach him to grow up some. On the other hand, I want to just give him back his powers so he'll just shut up, like how you spoil a spoiled kid. Then again, he's going to go on about destiny regardless...

The other thing that annoyed me about this episode was the homeland security woman with the ideals that folded like a house of stacked playing cards. I really liked her at the beginning, because she was a strong champion of common sense, morality, and common sense, and then she just folded like someone struck her Achilles heel. Seems like the whole US government has no morals the way it's going...

Quote Originally Posted by sparklegem View Post
    The other thing that annoyed me about this episode was the homeland security woman with the ideals that folded like a house of stacked playing cards. I really liked her at the beginning, because she was a strong champion of common sense, morality, and common sense, and then she just folded like someone struck her Achilles heel. Seems like the whole US government has no morals the way it's going...
    She watched Tracy freeze a guy and then shatter him. I don't expect her to say "oh well that's messed up but we should still let her go"

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    She watched Tracy freeze a guy and then shatter him. I don't expect her to say "oh well that's messed up but we should still let her go"
    Tracy is still a person, and people do have rights!(I think)

Best line in the episode

"You really gotta stop trying to be my friend or im gonna have to kill you"

Do you guys think claire could survive getting frozzen? seems like if something happened to her like that man getting shattered, she would not be able to recover.
    Last edited by Alan Wake; February 17th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Wake View Post
    Best line in the episode

"You really gotta stop trying to be my friend or im gonna have to kill you"

Do you guys think claire could survive getting frozzen? seems like if something happened to her like that man getting shattered, she would not be able to recover.
    I thought that was great too. Sylar has really been amazing so far.

As for Claire being frozen and shattered, that is a really good question. Just to be safe, she should avoid that test.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

She'd probably heal around the freezing and it'd get to the point where she cant heal any faster than Tracy can freeze and Tracy cant freeze any faster than Claire can heal.

Major General

I'd all but given up on Heroes but I've just watched the last three episodes and it's starting to pick up in quality again, not as good as Lost or Fringe IMO but still worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by dosed150 View Post
    nathan really is scum now and their whole reasoning that these peoples powers are dangerous so they just should be locked up is stupid, i mean the us constitution allows people to carry guns so whats the difference between carrying a gun and being able to freeze people, and do they explain going for people with passive abilities like the guy who can breathe underwater how is he dangerous
    Exactly!

I really hope that Nathan gets what he deserves for his naziesque actions. And by that I mean a slow and really painful death, preferably caused by people from his own organization.

First Lieutenant

Did anyone else find that Peter, Matt, and Suresh drugging Noah and carting him off was totally out of character for all of them? I can't help but feel that, with a few exceptions, they're trying to fit characters into roles where they don't belong.

Quote Originally Posted by jenks View Post
    I'd all but given up on Heroes but I've just watched the last three episodes and it's starting to pick up in quality again, not as good as Lost or Fringe IMO but still worth watching.
    Personally I'm leaning the other way. I enjoyed Season 2, and thought there were redeemable qualities in the first half of this season, but these last three episodes feel like a totally wild tangent. But yeah, Heroes is still worth watching... just.

Given that Hiro is a head of a multinational cooperation with private jets, countless bank accounts and well the head of this company for years who was helping to run clandesdine operations and channel funds into this operation I am sure their more than enough money in accounts the US government have not track down and frozen. Plus freezing personal accounts is a lot easier than freezing corporations accounts, which the media and other governments would surly start asking questions, questions the US would not be able to answer with out letting the big secret out of the bag. So simply put he took one of his private jets to India probably using force passengers names and made it look like a normal flight for a company of that size. He probably hired very expensive people to cover their tracks for him. Through the whole story seem a bit pointless.

Love how it Peter and gang have formed up and operating in an organisation now. Who bet that they going to become the new company, with Hiro financing it.

Look like Sylar is breaking one of his rules and becoming emotional involve with his objective. Like all great villains do really. Sylar a word of advice kill the kid before he kill you, all apprentices kill their masters, aint he watch starwars. I pretty sure even Sylar cannot heal microwaved brain goo.

I see Clare got a new boyfriend for this season, she seem to get through them fast.

Shame about HLS women, she does seem to have some moral issues and it a shame they went away so quickly. I hope she comes back to kick Nathan ars, I am sure parkman can help with that. Nice way identified Nathan Achilles hill through.

Have Nathan not learnt anything about their power, put people with abilities under duress and the abilities evolve and advance, grow in strength,. That why the company held them in fairly comfortable cells.

At the moment Tracy can freeze things, which is basically just absorbing the heat from them, sooner or later she going to simply absorb the heat from those lamps and overload them and I do not want to see what going happens to Nathan then. I do know through it will not look pretty from his point view.

It does seem as I guest last week that Bennett is not Rebel, so I am right. Unless he set up some kind of machine to send messages to Clare and respond to her to. Which means Micah is still in the running to be Rebel but so is a lot of other people. it also be interesting it was someone like Nathan mother doing it just to embarrass him or someone close to the hunter like his son or something. The fact that Clare under surveillance and unless these agents are stupid it got to be someone who can eliminate all traces of such communication, so it either someone in the office or Micah.
    Last edited by knowles2; February 18th, 2009 at 06:31 AM.

after the last two eps, i was really excited about this one. i gotta say, i was a little let down. none of the suspence of the other eps. the best part about it was the end. and i'm really starting to like this 'rebel' person
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/