No announcement yet.

Trust and Blood (315)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping that Peter figures out how to hold on to multiple abilities. They went and tried to bring Peter/Sylar back down to the level of everyone else, then went "oh wait, Sylar needs his abilities back" and completely forgot about Peter.

Considering that they're supposed to be equals on opposite sides its kind of disappointing that Peter is so weak comparitively now

Comment

oh man this was a great ep

i especially loved the scene with the guys in the forrest all gearing up. it really up a level of anxiety to the series, how they cannot trust anyone, and basically have to run and hide.

i didn't even think of micha at the end of the ep, knowles2, but know you've said it i agree. and i really hope it is. i missed him last season
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Peter best get his powers back otherwise i will cry!
        same goes for hiro, though i get a feeling he will only get teleporting back not time travel.

Nathan is a bit hard to believe at the moment as someone else stated. im starting to really like tracy this volume, though she will never be nikki

I too hope that the person on clares phone is micah, though would be great!

Sylar is just awsome though im not sure how i feel about this mini me thing, will have to see it out!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
        SG1 -

Comment

Why is everyone crying for Peter's old power? The new one is perfectly fine and can emphasize teamwork between the heroes... It's great this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
            I too hope that the person on clares phone is micah, though would be great!
            I don't believe it is Micah. The message she received sounded more like a message from an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              If I am right Peter and Sylar need to come in contact with each other, in theory once peter absorbs sylar ability, peter should to learn to us it the non cutting open brain way. How Hiro getting his abilities back, I got the catalyst in the last chapter originated from India.
              That wouldn't surprise me.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Corgano View Post
                I don't believe it is Micah. The message she received sounded more like a message from an adult.
                A good and valid point, but then Micah was suppose to be child genius, so him using more adult language would not be surprising.
                Plus it would make sense as his photo was in nathans file but I did not see him on the plane, why everyone else in the files was on the plane, I think anyway. Him and his cousin would make a good team in breaking out the other prisoners. Also he could easily hide the other heroes from the government surveilence network.

Plus I really really want to see him stand in front of our heroes and bring down a couple of raptors/F22s sent to attack them.

Comment

I dont think Daphne is dead
                  Spoiler:
                  after all spoilers for episode 18 say that Peter and Matt have to rescue her, but even if she is dead it aint the last we'll see of her as Brea Grant has filmed a few other episodes

As for it being Micah, dont think that the case
                  Spoiler:
                  spoilers have been suggested that HRG is playing both side, so i think its him

Personally i quite like a weakened Peter, to strong "a good guy" makes things less interesting. I also prefer Hiro without his powers, but i agree he'll likely get some version them back at some point. I hope the search of Sylars father means something important, because im getting bored with the character for the most part.

Comment

Of cause HRG playing both sides, it what's he does best.

But he not stupid enough to be sending non encrypted text messages through mobile phone networks either. And I am pretty sure Rebel would be in the NSA dictionary of words that they would monitor all communications for, I sure that would of bought up an alert.

Plus seriously Nathan would be stupid not to monitor his daughter mobile phone, in case peter contacts her.
                    And HRG would almost certainly have more secure means of communicating with his daughter, his wife got to be expecting him home sometime.

Comment

I love how "HRG" keeps seeming like the bad guy again and again but is just protecting his daughter. I liked how he didn't shoot Peter also, it shows he isn't his old self anymore.

Comment

Ugh. Didn't like this episode. Though I don't really like this show anymore either. Once it veered of course, they can't and I don't think they will ever right it...which for me is sad because I really used to like this show.

The only think that still interests me somewhat is HRG, but not as much as he used to.

Though I am not opposed to what they have done to Peter. Being only to use one power at a time depending on who he comes into contact with creates an interesting dilemma and direction for him...otherwise he was too powerful.

Sylar gets a sidekick, eh? I wonder if that is because they didn't want to show/imply the killing of a child even though he was a teenager on the show. Have to wait and see where they go with this if I bother to watch next week.

Originally posted by Darren
                        The characters on the show have become a mile wide and an inch deep. The emotional resonance of episodes like "Company Man" is just gone. I say kill 'em all off and find a core of a half-dozen characters to focus on.
                        I most definitely agree with this. I just don't care about the characters any more. Not a one of them. Though I don't think killing them all and starting over would be of any help to the show.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

i dont think daphne is dead, she only appeared to be shot in both arms and there was no blood splatter

good episode

stuff i like

sylar
                          ali larter's character being locked up, and never to be seen again? i hope so
                          nemises and ando
                          ando thats right i kill him
                          nathan almost narrating the entire episode to his mum
                          claires dad confusion
                          sylar's mimi me
                          hiro has a storyline now

stuff i didnt like

issac mende.... i mean matt parkman, how the frak did he acquire that power
                          nathan the bad guy
                          daphne was shot

i think when hiro gets his powers back he will go back in time and stop this from happening
                          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 15 February 2009, 04:35 AM.
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            i think when hiro gets his powers back he will go back in time and stop this from happening
                            I really like that idea. Although Volume 4 wouldn't exsist it still would be cool.

Comment

1. Nathan is starting to remind me of the bad guy in The Rock - remember how the Sean Connery character described him?

2. HRG...why hang out with Nathan?

3. Scratch Daphne. Bummer.

4. Rebel = ...my first hunch said Peter. Micah's a possibility but wouldn't Nathan's crew plan for him?

Very strange.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                                While I will always have my complaints, I like the way this season is headed so far. One thing is, I don't think it would be as easy as they make it out to be to catch these people with powers.
                                Overwhelming #s seems to work in most any case.. But as we saw with Sylar, it is not a guarantee..

For instance, Tracy's power has the ability to make treated steel brittle enough to fall apart but she can't get through a soldiers body armor? Get me some of that stuff for when I'm skiiing.
                                We have also seen in other films/shows that someone with strong enough control over ice/cold, can overwhelm fire.. Like in X3.

Parkmen did last night, but has always been able to turn people into slaves. How can anyone protect against Parkmen. He could make any of those men become his own personal secret agent. If he could just get within distance of Nathan he could end this thing (too easy I know, not fun)
                                Also with his precog powers now, he should be able to predict when they would come for him etc.

Speedster is obvious, is she dead for sure?
                                Hope not. I like her.

If Hiro\Peter ever gets their powers back and becomes smart like future Hiro and Peter they would be a tough pair for anyone to stop.
                                I certainly hope they both do.. And kick the ever loving snot out of Nathan.

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                                It's tough to buy into Nathan's sudden change of heart.
                                Sudden change of heart? Has he always NOT been that way? Was he not wiling to let NY blow up so he could become the president and hunt down his fellow Evos in S1?

I so hope that computer controlling kid was the one that phone clare. The goverment fine its accounts rather empty in future, as well as their computer systems crashing around them. I just want to see him action.
                                I thought peter comment about money was funny, last time I check Hiro sister is not short of a bob or two either is he.
                                I also hope its Mica sending that info.. Would keep a hero relevant since they have not really done squat with him this entire season.
                                As to the money, didn't the 'agency' say they have locked down all accounts etc? So that would (or should) make it hard for even Hiro to get dosh.

Sylar and microwave kid, well I hope the kid will not be to shock when sylar start cutting his brain open, through he did seem some what resistance to Sylar telekinesis, might make it interesting, may his microwave power can act a forcefield. Although I thought it interest that Sylar was able analyse the kid brain for afar, an enhancement of his abilities.
                                I also wonder if his character will survive.. Will his being very much like SYlar himself, give him a modicum of plot protection?

I do want to know how parkman gained time seeing powers, it seem the African bloke is still in his head somehow and it is him that doing the seeign the future and painting thing and not Partman.
                                Both Matt and Hiro seemed to gain it after eating that goop. BUT i wonder if its a permanent boost or just going to last as long as needed... ie for just this season..

Shame a speedsters is dead, I liked her character.
                                Same here.

Bennet, he so keep trying to protect his family in all the wrong ways, he really thinks Clare going to be the stay at home/college kind of daughter. Through I am surprise she has the grades to be going to college given she hardly ever attends school.
                                True. We have seen in many other shows, the stupidity that some parents go to, in their attempt to protect their family. SO it is understandable, but i LOVED Clair going off on him yet again. Here is hoping she never forgives him...

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
                                If Nathan is threatened by his own initiative, he would be the perfect (and ironic) choice to lead to a public unveiling of metahuman existence. Then again, it would be even more interesting if the metahumans were forced out of hiding by the emergence of an even greater threat.
                                At this rate, even if it was outsted to the public i doubt they would stop hunting down metas.. And if i was one of those metas and an 'even bigger threat showed up" such as that whole solar coronal mass ejection (Heroes reborn) i would be like "Why the F should we give a ship about protecting a planet who treats us as lower than animals"..

Originally posted by Corgano View Post
                                True... Also seemed like the messenger (Rebel) somehow knew the future..

Comment

Working...
                                X