No announcement yet.

A Clear and Present Danger (314)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question, is that Usutu's ghost or a hullicination? Anyone now?
    http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

So with Peter's new power, what happens if Peter touches Ando?

Ando supercharges Peter's ability borrowing, while Peter super-borrows Ando's ability? Or would he super-power Peter's absorbing ability and allow him to temporarily abosorb everyone's power?

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
        Another question, is that Usutu's ghost or a hullicination? Anyone now?
        i prefer halucination something to do with the properties of that gunk parkman ate, it could also be a plot for hiro to get his powers back
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
          So with Peter's new power, what happens if Peter touches Ando?

Ando supercharges Peter's ability borrowing, while Peter super-borrows Ando's ability? Or would he super-power Peter's absorbing ability and allow him to temporarily abosorb everyone's power?
          Never thought about that, i'm glad Ando is more useful now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
            Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. My first thought would be that it would let him grab multiple powers until he touched someone else. But then again he might just grab Ando's power which wouldn't really help him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              Do explain.
              If you watch when they're talking in Matt's apartment, every time the camera quickly shifts shot angles, Usutu's walking stick isn't in the same place. It switches from him holding it on his shoulders, to him leaning on it, back to him holding it on his shoulders, then back to him leaning on it, again and again. Not a big deal of course, just a mistake that happens.
              Learn how the Stargate name is being used in a con, and do your part to stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonSurfer View Post
                If you watch when they're talking in Matt's apartment, every time the camera quickly shifts shot angles, Usutu's walking stick isn't in the same place. It switches from him holding it on his shoulders, to him leaning on it, back to him holding it on his shoulders, then back to him leaning on it, again and again. Not a big deal of course, just a mistake that happens.
                never noticed that. tho i bet you if you said that to the producers, they'd likely say it was a conscious choice because it was a hilusination.

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonSurfer View Post
                  That was intentional. They were also switching the positions of Matt and Usutu a lot. It was to play up the dream quality of the scene. They talk about it in commentary.

Comment

1. Nathan and HRG are now bad guys! Ugh!

2. So given this warped set up I'm allowed to smile as Sylar blows Nathan's goons backsides off!

3. Hiro/Ando...might work. Also worried it's what will cause the future split.

4. Not sure what the deal with Matt is.

Very wierd (re)start
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                      A good start to Chapter 4. Was great to see Sylar kicking their butts and hopefully the other Heroes don't wimp out and get all preachy about using their abilities to defeat the bad guys like Sylar did.

I'll be disappointed though if this Chapter doesn't end with Peter killing Nathan. In fact I hope the Heroes head to the White House and slap around the President.

Can Peter only take one power at a time now? Was that the reason he was hanging on in the plane? Because he said earlier in the episode that he could fly.
                      It does seem peter's regaining of his power of 'copying' after injecting himself last ep, only makes him able to hold one at a time. Much like the main 'hero' (Claires son in Heroes reborn) has that problem

As to why he couldn't hold on when he could fly, he lost that after he touched Suresh (Strength) then tracy (Freezing)..

And i DO agree, Nathan needs to die!

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                      I liked the Hiro/Ando stuff but I'm curious now weather Nathan's agency is working in Japan with or without their government knowing. They'll probably never touch on that though.
                      Unlike say Marvel's Shield which does seem to be allowed to operate in other countries with their OK, it seems Nathan's agency is just OK in the US.. Which means not only are they operating without any constitutional reign ins, but in full violation of international treaties..
                      I wonder what the political ramifications of THAT would be if leaked??

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      this is getting very x-men in that you have hunted/huntees
                      It does seem like a classic storyline in Comic/tv show/films where once the govt knows 'super powered individuals are out there' all thoughts of Human rights/Constitutional protections just fly out of the window.

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                      Claire gets from the C130 wheel well to the inside.. wtf??

other than that, this episode rocked!
                      All planes iirc have access from the wheel wells into the inner cabins through locked doors and hatches.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      nice start to volume 4 which hopefully will be more interesting than volume 3. some interesting developments, especially Matt's new ability and Nathan and Bennet working together.
                      Note he only seems to show that new power, when he has visions of that African precog..

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
                      Not much happens in this episode, which is surprising to say. One can see how the writers attempted to streamline the series and give it a more manageable scope. In essence, in the wake of the Pinehearst debacle, Nathan has turned on his own kind and created a special task force for rounding up the metahumans. It's essentially a federal version of the Company (looks like everything is being nationalized these days!).
                      While yes its just an expansion there are several big differences..
                      1) the "Company" only tagged those who were NOT dangerous (such as Matt and that flying kid in S1), where they locked up those who were dangerous. This new agency has no compunctions against rounding up ANYONE and shooting those who they can't.
                      2) the company was not a government agency, so just broke the laws. The new agency IS a governmental agency, so not only are they breaking the laws, they are doing so with full governmental ok.. Which imo is worse. as those same governmental officials giving the ok, are breaking their Oaths of office to uphold the Constitution and laws of the land..

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                      1. Nathan and HRG are now bad guys! Ugh!
                      IMO they have both been bad guys since S1. Let's look at it.
                      S1 Nathan is fully on board with "Moms" vision about NY blowing up, so Sylar and the other Evos can get tracked down and locked up "For the good of humanity", not considering he would be allowing a million or so deaths OF humanity to make that happen.. S1 Noah was working for the company and other than caring for his own family, he seemd to not give a flying rats behind about anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X