No announcement yet.

Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting theories guys...can't wait to see how things unfold in future eps!

Originally posted by Maxum View Post
    Okay, I'm bumping this thread. It's nice to see a handsome face that's not a super young pretty-boy. There's real character behind those eyes. Here's hoping that there will be some Col. Young centric episodes. I want to see more of this character (and actor).

He's easy on the eyes.
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep agreed He's a really good actor and I don't get tired of seeing that nice face I don't like pretty boys
    My thoughts exactly!
    sigpic
    Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

The last sequence in Water really showed Young's character. I loved the slo-mo. It certainly emphasized the burdens he's dealing with. Plus, I loved all the "I've done this before" bits.

I'm guessing some sort of mutiny is on the way. Well, more like a struggle than a mutiny, as I think more are loyal to Young than not. But Spence certainly has shown he has an axe to grind, as does Dr....bah, can't remember his name! The one complaining about their rights being violated (course, he did get shot!) Perhaps something triggered by Telford and maybe perpetuated by Rush. (And I'd pay good money for scene where Jack rips Telford a new one for undermining Young's command.)

I would like to see a bigger role for Wray in helping him manage personnel so he can focus on the survival part. No reason for him to be listening to complaints about rations and comm stones.

Comment

I don't think that Young will have a nervous breakdown, especially since we just saw Rush go through something similar. He may have a medical condition that we don't know about that may appear later in the season, but I don't see a nervous breakdown.

Same for a mutiny. I've noticed that when Young is around, things run more smoothly. If he's not around, problems arise. It happened when he used the communication device and switched places and again when he was gone from Destiny in "water."

I do wish that they would do more with Young because I find him really intriguing. He's my favorite character right now. Rush is second. I like the dynamics of these two actors/characters.
        I kind of think Young did have a break down, but he holds himself in. His break down was walking away from Dr. Park and the others in the hall who were trying to talk to him and he kept going. It shows his strength that he went on autopilot and no one could see it was happening.

Love Young!

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
        *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Okay, I'm bumping this thread. It's nice to see a handsome face that's not a super young pretty-boy. There's real character behind those eyes. Here's hoping that there will be some Col. Young centric episodes. I want to see more of this character (and actor).

He's easy on the eyes.
          Yes, his eyes...you see so much when he is and is not talking. It almost makes you imagine if you were him and in charge. "Another bad day" There are about 80 sum lives on the line, and Telford is throwing a fit because he wanted to be the one to go. Makes me think of Band of Brothers.

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

I have to say that I am loving SGU, and I'm loving seeing so much of Col. Young. When Earth aired, I was glued, as usual, but you can imagine my face when the very first scene started.

The more SGU episodes that air, the more I love Col. Young. Thanks for posting those yummy pictures. I need some screen caps from Earth.

Comment

I have to say that I am loving SGU, and I'm loving seeing so much of Col. Young. When Earth aired, I was glued, as usual, but you can imagine my face when the very first scene started.

The more SGU episodes that air, the more I love Col. Young. Thanks for posting those yummy pictures. I need some screen caps from Earth.
              Cool, I haven't seen Earth yet cause we don't get it here till Tuesday but I don't watch it till Wednesday so I can watch the unedited version. So I'll see what I can do about caps on Wednesday
              sigpic

Comment

I soooo agree with you!

*Points to Gallery button above knowing it takes you here...* Caps of Earth! - Spoilers

I could not help myself. I altered a poster of Star Wars and put in the cast of SGU.

I have Young as Windu. LOL!
                Last edited by Explorerwinds; 08 November 2009, 08:35 AM. Reason: add last link

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

Linda, Explorerwinds - thank you! I'm officially at the point where I am looking forward to each new episode of SGU. I guess that makes me a fan of the new show, huh?

Comment

Linda, Explorerwinds - thank you! I'm officially at the point where I am looking forward to each new episode of SGU. I guess that makes me a fan of the new show, huh?
                    hmmm maybe a teensy weensy bit

Ooh your post count is 222
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, it does! They are using some type of slow build to get everything set up, and Young is a very important part of that. I am at the point that I would not want anyone else playing Young!

Click: from Time

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

I've capped Time but I haven't uploaded them yet Still not got round to capping water and Earth
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerwinds View Post
                          Yes, it does! They are using some type of slow build to get everything set up, and Young is a very important part of that. I am at the point that I would not want anyone else playing Young!

Click: from Time
                          http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/explorerld3/th_sgu_108_0272.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/explorerld3/th_sgu_108_0675.jpg
                          I know what you mean...I couldn't see any other actor in that role!

Nice pics btw!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          I've capped Time but I haven't uploaded them yet Still not got round to capping water and Earth
                          Can't wait to see them when you are done!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                            Can't wait to see them when you are done!
                            DOH!!!! I knew there was something I was to do *runs off to upload "Time" caps*
                            sigpic

Comment

Time caps
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Very nice Linda! Thanks!

Lol...just noticed the first one is the same as my sig...lol, great minds think alike!
                                sigpic

My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X