Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

This is what the Justin Louis who plays Col. Everett Young looks like.
    He played Asst. Director John Pollock in Missing (1-800-Missing).

(all my pics are snurchable)
    Last edited by greytop; 09 February 2009, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just after watching today's broadcast of SGA. The show Relic Huntor came on. And Guest starring was SGU's own Justin Louis. Have seen the episode before. So won't spoil if anyone else hasen't seen it!!!

Also I have seen him on Star Trek: Voyager and a couple of episodes of the short lived series "Durham County" (contemplating buying the DVD set of this series at our Wal*Mart, since we have it in our Electronics section)!!!

Anyone seen any of these or other stuff he has done???
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Nah, I can't remember seeing him in things off-hand. However, when he was first cast I immediately recognized him for some reason, if that means anything .
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                  Nah, I can't remember seeing him in things off-hand. However, when he was first cast I immediately recognized him for some reason, if that means anything .
                  Same here. And then when I went and checked out his credits list. I saw that he had done Voyager. Playing Trevis, from my very fave Holo Deck program!!!!

Here is a link to the Memory Alpha page about the charactor. Included when you scroll down is a picture of Justin as Trevis. Click on and it will enlarge the picture!!

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Trevis
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

He was in a show called 'Missing', which I think was called '1800 missing' or something in the US. I loved him in that, was a massive fan. I was very very excited when he was cast as he was brilliant. He played an FBI boss.
                    sigpic

Comment

Justin Louis plays in Saw IV and Saw V as Art Blanks.

you find out in Saw V in a flashback that he's Jigsaw's sleezy lawyer friend and in Saw IV he's the one in the beginning who gets it, he cuts a key out of the guy who has no eyes cause his mouth is sewed shut and who's holding the cop hostage in the end when the cop busts through the door, he's got explosives wrapped around him, he's part of jigsaws game.

Comment

Hello AnnieS,

I've seen a lot of Justin Louis's work. I can make you a few suggestions not already listed ( these are some of my favorites):

-The Andromeda Strain (2008) ()
                        -Shooter (2007) ( )
                        -Mutant X tv series ( Henry Voight) (1 episode, 2002)
                        -Loves Music, Loves to Dance (2001) (TV) .... Detective Vincent D'Salva
                        ... aka Mary Higgins Clark's
                        Scenes of the Crime (2001) ( He has a small role in this movie. I'd like to warn you in advance,that there is a weird nude scene at the beginning of the movie, not sure why that scene his in it, he is not in that scene, apart from that, I like that movie)
                        "Millennium" .... Edward (The Pest House, 1 episode, 1998) ( really like this one)
                        Fallen Arches (1998) .... Duke (Robert) Romano ( ) ( this is old, but really good plus he looks adorable in this one)

if you need other suggestions, let me know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stew14 View Post
                          Hello AnnieS,

I've seen a lot of Justin Louis's work. I can make you a few suggestions not already listed ( these are some of my favorites):

-The Andromeda Strain (2008) ()
                          -Shooter (2007) ( )
                          -Loves Music, Loves to Dance (2001) (TV) .... Detective Vincent D'Salva
                          ... aka Mary Higgins Clark's
                          Scenes of the Crime (2001) ( He has a small role in this movie. I'd like to warn you in advance,that there is a weird nude scene at the beginning of the movie, not sure why that scene his in it, he is not in that scene, apart from that, I like that movie)
                          "Millennium" .... Edward (The Pest House, 1 episode, 1998) ( really like this one)
                          Fallen Arches (1998) .... Duke (Robert) Romano ( ) ( this is old, but really good plus he looks adorable in this one)

if you need other suggestions, let me know!!!
                          Thanks. Love the fact that everyonce in a while. He pops up when I turn on tv!!!
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                            He was in a show called 'Missing', which I think was called '1800 missing' or something in the US. I loved him in that, was a massive fan. I was very very excited when he was cast as he was brilliant. He played an FBI boss.
                            Oh yeah forgot to mention 1-800 Missing!!!

That is actually become my guilty pleasure every weekday morning. At 8am and 9am (it airs on two different networks) on the days I work late in the afternoon!!!
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Stew14 View Post
                              The Andromeda Strain (2008) ()
                              -Shooter (2007) ( )
                              I've seen all of them, hell I own all of them and i dont remember him in them.

Comment

Working...
                              X