X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's computer talks?

Ok hands up who has assigned sounds to certain programs on their computer

I used to have Daniel saying "well that was insane" every time i received an error

Who esle has gone a little nutty from experiences like these?

i have all of my computers sounds set with custom messages, some of them are starge, like my error message when i do something that the computer doesnt like it has jack sayin "For crying out loud"

Comment

Thats one that i used to have did you get the program of cheyenne moutain website?

Comment

no i get most of my sounds of www.dailywav.com its an awesome site with hundreds of great sound clips from movies and tv

Comment

Originally posted by thor39

I used to have Daniel saying "well that was insane" every time i received an error

I get annoyed enough when it bleeps. I don't want it to get gobby at me too.

The first thing I usually do with a new computer is disable the sound completely. I prefer my computers to be silent and servile.

I'm still working on the servile part.

Comment

Nice what program are you using to set sounds to operations
            I used to use Desktop Architecht is there anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by MagnoliaAnaglypta
              I get annoyed enough when it bleeps. I don't want it to get gobby at me too.

The first thing I usually do with a new computer is disable the sound completely. I prefer my computers to be silent and servile.

I'm still working on the servile part.
              HaHa yeah the actors voices drive me nuts sometimes

Comment

Stickler-sense tingling. Teacher instinct rising. Must...control...pedant mode.

Oh dear. Highlight to read the following. Those not interested in a pedantic rant should just page down now, because...

I can't control it anymore!

It's whose, dagnabbit! The possessive of 'who' is 'whose'. 'Who's' is a contraction of 'who is'!

Gah!

<Gasp. Wheeze.>

Okay; blood pressure dropping. Heartrate stabilising.

We now return you to your regular, scheduled thread.
                Last edited by Mr Prophet; 10 May 2004, 12:28 PM. Reason: To avoid offence.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i have jack's famous "is mental illness contagious?" thing whenever the computer needs to confirm a command. it drives the parentals crazy :-p. and for shutting down the computer...it's jacks "behold...squat." stargatetize the computer yo :-)
                  My flickr photography.

Comment

Nice what program are you using to set sounds to operations
                    I used to use Desktop Architecht is there anything else?
                    i dont use a special program i just go into the control panel and then the sounds menu and customize them that way

Comment

I used to have SG-1 stuff, but it got annoying quickly so turned it off... sometimes silence is very nice
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

*raises his hand*
                        -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
                        -Jack O'Niell

Comment

Anytime someone signs in on MSN I hear "It's a Jaffa revenge thing...", a new e-mail gives me "The gauge must be malfunctioning"-"But it's Swiss!" and a message is "Oh Jeez!"

Comment

How do you customise hotmail like that..
                            is it possible???

Comment

My computer talks to me all the time. Especially after coding for 14 hrs straight...

Comment

Working...
                              X