Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol i know how you feel I felt the same after learning HTML and Javascript the same weekend

Comment

When Windows starts: "Stargate SG-1" + evil laughter from PdL from the audio commentary of WoO

When Windows shuts down: "No! I've got nowhere else to go! " from PdL from the AC of Prodigy

Error message: "You realize this is a little difficult to accept" from Hammond (WoO) got a little bit to long, so I changed it to "(Martouf) Noooooo!" from James Tichenor from the AC of D&C
      No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
      (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Me! I have
        I got loads of different ones for different things, I change them every week or so
        To be honest I can't remember which ones I've got on at the moment
        I think for an error i've got Jack saying "Well this Sucks!"

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

HaHa conjusring up bad memories now
          'well this sucks'
          That sound now makes me cringe after having it for so long

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            i have all of my computers sounds set with custom messages, some of them are starge, like my error message when i do something that the computer doesnt like it has jack sayin "For crying out loud"
            Mine does that!

When I shut down I have Chevron guy saying "Chevron Seven locked", when I start up, it's the KAWOOSH sound of the Stargate. Even on MSN Messenger, when one of my contacts come online I have Apophis saying "Kree, Jaffa" and Chevron guy says "Incomming communication" when someone chats to me.

Fun, fun, fun.
            (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
            http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
            http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

Any other sources for sounds as there are limited ones on dailywav.com

Comment

LOL...
                As soon as I can replace my dead sound card guess what I'm going to do?
                sigpic

Comment

Where does one find the .wav files necessary?
                  My computer plays the theme to "Space: Above and Beyond," when I start it up. (let's just say S:AAB was a great series that never got a chance due to Fox politics.)

But I'd like to find some Stargate sounds for it.

Storm

Comment

My computer can talk, but it's in the witness protection program at the moment - so it had better keep quiet if it knows what's good for it! Actually, I have a wav of Jack asking "Whatcha doin'?" when I sign on to AOL and Walter saying "Offworld Activation!" whenever a buddy comes on. Of course, I only use AOL for my email, so I don't hear Jack as often as I *could* hehehe.
                    Nmom
                    sigpic

Comment

Windows start (laptop): "BIGGER! What is it about the word 'bigger' that you don't understand?!"
                      Windows start (desktop): "Hey... it's what I do."

Windows shutdown (laptop): "Shut it down! ...NOW!"
                      Windows shutdown (desktop): "You didn't say anything WEIRD, did you?" "Why are you looking at me?"

I have the speakers off on my comps most of the time, so I don't bother too much with all the other nuancey things. Closing sound used to be the iris activating. Or retracting. Can't remember now.

Comment

Lol that "Shut it down..NOW!!" line used to get me into trouble when I was playing on my laptop lte night

Comment

I now have the I am thor supreme commander of the asgard fleet violation quote for my login, and to oz for any program activation and kurt russel's part in the movie "give my regards to knig tut a******" when I logoff. I will soon get sick of these

Comment

I had them on my old computer, and changed frequently. When it shut down, HAL 3000 came on and said: "I'm sorry, I can not let you do that."

Once we got our new machine I've just been too lazy to add them again.
                            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                            X