Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ark Of Truth Blu-ray Region A Only... WHY????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ark Of Truth Blu-ray Region A Only... WHY????

Title says it all.
    Why does Ark Of Truth blu-ray was a Region A lock when Continnum was free zone??
    Was hoping to re-buy ark of truth in blu-ray but since i'm in Europe i guess MGM doesnt want my money...

And as far as i can tell theres no plans for a region b or free zone release...

Who the Hell thought that this move was a good thing???
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

The only thing I can think of that is that MGM thought the demand wasn't high enough to support the cost of producing blue-ray in Europe.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      The only thing I can think of that is that MGM thought the demand wasn't high enough to support the cost of producing blue-ray in Europe.
      Yeah! But if they were to produce a Free Zone Blu-ray(like Continnum) they would have the same production cost and the film could be sold worldwide with no problems. Even with "low" demand a worldwide version would sell more then just a north american one... IMO

Comment

They realy should release it, i'd buy it as I am sure others would. Maybe if they release the combined Ark of Truth and Continuum Set it will be blu-ray

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          You can blame Fox for this. They rarely do region free BDs. In fact, I think Continuum was their first ever.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I Fraking hate Fox...

THEY CANCELED FIREFLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox is probably worst company ever in the "fans" department.
            They really... really dont give a shaite for the fans of their products.

I still cant believe that they release a Firefly Blu-ray set region A and B. Must've been a decision from some New Blood at the company that didnt get the mindwashing campaign "We don't give a frak about the geeks" they seem to enforce on to everyone.

And then they complains about piracy???
            With stupid moves like this one who would want to give money to this fools???

Comment

I am trying to buy Blue ray disc of this film, and it appears that it is impossible to get it here in UK. More and more it looks like I am living in 3rd world country
              Amazon.co.uk is selling some but their are USA imports and are dispatched from US. It says delivery costs £1.26, but come on, probably it will take two years to deliver with this delivery rate, and UK customs will rip me off with another 30 or so pounds. So instead of paying £15 for a disc, I probably will shell out £40. I cannot believe they never released the movie to UK market
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X