Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - Rodney loads his pistol, aims it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip falls out. -- Siege, pt 3 (50)
    2nd - "I didn't faint, I passed out from manly hunger" -- Hide & Seek (50)
    3rd - Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth. -- The Eye (50)
    4th - Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (50)
    5th - Rodney gives Elizabeth a 500 page book about her. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    6th - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Lets go home." -- Hot Zone (50)
    7th - Rodney, high on morphine. -- Sateda (50)
    8th - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    9th - Rodney kisses concussion!Sam -- Grace Under Pressure (50)
    10th - "Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!" -- 38 Minutes (50)
    11th - Rodney in orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
    12th - "Ah, finally an alien race which appreciates me" -- Allies (50)
    13th - Caldwell: Colonel Ellis: Colonel. (They turn to Sam.) Caldwell: Colonel. Carter: Colonels. Ellis (to John): Colonel. Sheppard: Colonels. McKay (grimacing): What, seriously?! -- BAMSR (50)
    14th - Rodney tries to act like Sheppard, then shoots at a mouse -- Common Ground (50)
    15th - Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." * Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
    16th - Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
    17th - "It's a city, not a yo-yo!" -- The Siege III (50)
    18th - Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature. -- Hide and Seek (50)
    19th - "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (50)
    20th - Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
    21st - "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (50)
    22nd - Rodney bickering with Zelenka. Radek: "Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me some more?" Rodney: "I'm perfectly capable of doing both at the same time." -- Duet (50)
    23rd - Rodney: "I'm not crazy, I just have another consciousness in my head." Sheppard: "So he just looks crazy?" -- Duet (50)
    24th - Rodney: "I am sure I do, but only because Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here was way in over his head!" -- Duet (50)
    25th - "I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (50)
    26th -Rodney hugs Jeanie and asks, "How are you? Are you happy? Are you OK?" -- McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
    27th - "Okay, let's run toward the gunfire." -- Submersion (50)
    28th - Rodney glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (50)
    29th - Rodney gets to hold Teyla's baby. -- Daedalus Variations (50)
    30th - "Stop asking stupid questions." -- Duet (50)
    31st - "Beer, I drink beer?" -- The Shrine (50)
    32nd - Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids. -- Trio (50)
    33rd - Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (50)
    34th - Rodney calling the Puddle jumper a Lemon. -- Grace under Pressure (50)
    35th - Rodney kicking butt -- The Hive (50)
    36th - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eye off Elizabeth. -- The Game (50)
    37th - Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (50)
    38th - Arguing with Cadman (in his head) after his dinner date. -- Duet (50)
    39th - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (50)
    40th - Rodney: "I'm picking up a puzzling energy reading." Carson: "What is it?" Rodney: "Did I not just use the word "puzzling"?" Carson: "Charming." -- Phantoms (50)
    41st - Rodney kills two Wraith. -- Tracker (50)
    42nd - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (50)
    43rd - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (50)
    44th - Rodney gets a heroic painting of himself saving Harmony -- Harmony (50)
    45th - Rodney yelling at Ford. -- Runner (50)
    46th - Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth. -- Adrift (50)
    47th - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his mates. -- The Hive (50)
    48th - Rodney hugging Ronon. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    49th - "Your pal, Major Looney Tunes, knew exactly where to set the charge." -- Phantoms (50)
    50th - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (50)
    51st - Rodney's entire video recording, McKay: "I almost caught mono kissing a girl in Algebra Club. Missed an entire month of school." -- Letters From Pegasus (50)
    52nd - Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (50)
    53rd - Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    54th - Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John. -- The Defiant One (50)
    55th - Rodney shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (50)
    56th - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (50)
    57th - Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (50)
    58th - Rodney offering Jennifer his fruit cup, "Right, so, well now I'm asking you to have dinner with me." -- The Shrine (50)
    59th - Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (50)
    60th - "That did not just happen!" Rodney gets hit in the butt with an arrow. -- Sateda (50)
    61st - Grodin reactivates the artificial gravity and Rodney falls to the floor. "Oh yeah, that's permanent back damage." --The Siege Part 1 (50)
    62nd - "Look, my brain is not some new deck off the back of your house!" -- The Shrine (50)
    63rd - Cowen: "Many of our people have spent their entire lives here." Rodney: " Their entire short lives." -- Underground (50)
    64th - Ronon picks up and smells Iratus bug waste. Rodney: "Oh, well that is disgusting." Ronon: "They're in there." Rodney: "And you had to pick it up and smell it to figure that out." -- Conversion (50)
    65th - "Oh, my God, he's tasting it! You don't know what that is. That could be their laundry!" -- Condemned (50)
    66th -Rodney mistakenly calls a woman 'sir'. "That is clearly a moustache!" -- Tracker (50)
    67th - Griffin: "You're not Spanish, are you?" Rodney: "Oh, yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!" -- Grace Under Pressure (50)
    68th - Rodney gets hit in the face with a Wraith stunner -- Suspicion (50)
    69th - Rodney sleeping on his couch wearing an 'I'm With Genius' t-shirt -- Home (50)
    70th - Rodney puts his foot on the table in the conference table and starts massaging it in front of everyone. --Suspicion (50)
    71st - Rodney after Todd snarls at him. "Boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the pod this morning." -- Infection (50)
    72nd - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (50)
    73rd - Rodney heals Radek -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    74th - Rodney reminds Colonel Ellis that Dr. Weir is still in charge of Atlantis, "Yeah, I don’t think that’s your call." -- First Strike (50)
    75th - Teyla: "We must go faster, Rodney!" McKAY: "This is pretty much my top gear!" (50)
    76th - Rodney:"Oh, that’s me. Right. Surprise, surprise. Look, why don’t I just go on these missions by myself, hmm?" -- Progeny (50)
    77th - Mckay: "OK, let's say a magic fairy comes down and grants you one wish and we break out. Then what, huh? We're still in a hive, we're still traveling through hyperspace, probably in the massive void between our two galaxies where there aren't even planets, let alone Stargates. What then, huh? We fly home on the wings of imagination, is that what we do, Ronon?"-- No Man's Land (50)
    78th - Rodney: "Okay, I've put Jeanie in a medically induced coma, and I've broken her legs." -- Miller's Crossing (50)
    79th - Ronon: "Stop worrying about it now. Just focus." Rodney: "Focus on what?! What is there to focus on?! I'm stuck in a cocoon!" -- No Man's Land (50)
    80th - Rodney: "Uh, reality check. There are microscopic robots in her brain. How does she fight that?" -- The Real World (50)
    81st - Rodney confronts Ronon about Jennifer. -- Tracker (50)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedalus. -- The Last Man (8)
    Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (34)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

1st - Rodney loads his pistol, aims it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip falls out. -- Siege, pt 3 (50)
      4th - Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (50)
      6th - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Lets go home." -- Hot Zone (50)
      8th - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
      10th - "Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!" -- 38 Minutes (50)
      11th - Rodney in orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
      13th - Caldwell: Colonel Ellis: Colonel. (They turn to Sam.) Caldwell: Colonel. Carter: Colonels. Ellis (to John): Colonel. Sheppard: Colonels. McKay (grimacing): What, seriously?! -- BAMSR (50)
      14th - Rodney tries to act like Sheppard, then shoots at a mouse -- Common Ground (50)
      15th - Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." * Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
      16th - Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
      20th - Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
      22nd - Rodney bickering with Zelenka. Radek: "Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me some more?" Rodney: "I'm perfectly capable of doing both at the same time." -- Duet (50)
      23rd - Rodney: "I'm not crazy, I just have another consciousness in my head." Sheppard: "So he just looks crazy?" -- Duet (50)
      24th - Rodney: "I am sure I do, but only because Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here was way in over his head!" -- Duet (50)
      25th - "I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (50)
      26th -Rodney hugs Jeanie and asks, "How are you? Are you happy? Are you OK?" -- McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
      28th - Rodney glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (50)
      33rd - Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (50)
      36th - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eye off Elizabeth. -- The Game (50)
      39th - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (50)
      40th - Rodney: "I'm picking up a puzzling energy reading." Carson: "What is it?" Rodney: "Did I not just use the word "puzzling"?" Carson: "Charming." -- Phantoms (50)
      42nd - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (50)
      43rd - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (50)
      47th - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his mates. -- The Hive (50)
      49th - "Your pal, Major Looney Tunes, knew exactly where to set the charge." -- Phantoms (50)
      50th - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (50)
      51st - Rodney's entire video recording, McKay: "I almost caught mono kissing a girl in Algebra Club. Missed an entire month of school." -- Letters From Pegasus (50)
      52nd - Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (50)
      55th - Rodney shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (50)
      56th - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (50)
      58th - Rodney offering Jennifer his fruit cup, "Right, so, well now I'm asking you to have dinner with me." -- The Shrine (50)
      60th - "That did not just happen!" Rodney gets hit in the butt with an arrow. -- Sateda (50)
      61st - Grodin reactivates the artificial gravity and Rodney falls to the floor. "Oh yeah, that's permanent back damage." --The Siege Part 1 (50)
      62nd - "Look, my brain is not some new deck off the back of your house!" -- The Shrine (50)
      63rd - Cowen: "Many of our people have spent their entire lives here." Rodney: " Their entire short lives." -- Underground (50)
      64th - Ronon picks up and smells Iratus bug waste. Rodney: "Oh, well that is disgusting." Ronon: "They're in there." Rodney: "And you had to pick it up and smell it to figure that out." -- Conversion (50)
      65th - "Oh, my God, he's tasting it! You don't know what that is. That could be their laundry!" -- Condemned (50)
      66th -Rodney mistakenly calls a woman 'sir'. "That is clearly a moustache!" -- Tracker (50)
      67th - Griffin: "You're not Spanish, are you?" Rodney: "Oh, yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!" -- Grace Under Pressure (50)
      69th - Rodney sleeping on his couch wearing an 'I'm With Genius' t-shirt -- Home (50)
      70th - Rodney puts his foot on the table in the conference table and starts massaging it in front of everyone. --Suspicion (50)
      71st - Rodney after Todd snarls at him. "Boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the pod this morning." -- Infection (50)
      72nd - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (50)
      74th - Rodney reminds Colonel Ellis that Dr. Weir is still in charge of Atlantis, "Yeah, I don’t think that’s your call." -- First Strike (50)
      75th - Teyla: "We must go faster, Rodney!" McKAY: "This is pretty much my top gear!" (50)
      76th - Rodney:"Oh, that’s me. Right. Surprise, surprise. Look, why don’t I just go on these missions by myself, hmm?" -- Progeny (50)
      77th - Mckay: "OK, let's say a magic fairy comes down and grants you one wish and we break out. Then what, huh? We're still in a hive, we're still traveling through hyperspace, probably in the massive void between our two galaxies where there aren't even planets, let alone Stargates. What then, huh? We fly home on the wings of imagination, is that what we do, Ronon?"-- No Man's Land (50)
      78th - Rodney: "Okay, I've put Jeanie in a medically induced coma, and I've broken her legs." -- Miller's Crossing (50)
      79th - Ronon: "Stop worrying about it now. Just focus." Rodney: "Focus on what?! What is there to focus on?! I'm stuck in a cocoon!" -- No Man's Land (50)
      80th - Rodney: "Uh, reality check. There are microscopic robots in her brain. How does she fight that?" -- The Real World (50)

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (35)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (36)
        sigpic

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (37)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (38)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (39)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (40)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (41)
                  sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (42)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (43)

Comment

Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (44)

Comment

Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedalus. -- The Last Man (9)
                          Harmony: "I'm the queen." Mckay: "Not yet you're not, little sister." (44)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                          X