Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Pretty self-explainitory. Vote once per day and post a picture if you want.

Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (1)
    sigpic

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (1)
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (2)

Spoiler:

McKAY (slurred): Have you seen a guy around? He looks like you, but he's got messy hair. I think I lost him somewhere. And ... and a ... and a pretty girl and a caveman. (He grins at the major.)

McKAY: Oh. Well, that sounds painful. (He puts his head back down on the bed and sighs contentedly.) Gluteus maximus. (Slurring, almost singing) Glootus ... maaxim ... (He turns his head drowsily, still speaking calmly.) Oh my God! That's my a$$, isn't it?!
      sigpic

Comment

Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (1)

Comment

Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (1)
          Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye(1)
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (1)
            Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (1)
            Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (0)
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 29 January 2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (3)+
              Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (1)
              Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (0)
              sigpic
              Don't touch Lola

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (4)
                Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (1)

Just a friendly reminder folks: When adding a new moment to the list or voting for one that is already on the list please put it in bold so that everyone can tell what you voted for. And when adding a new moment you put a (1) next to it not a (0). A (1) means you voted for it, if you've added it then that counts as your vote.

Thank you.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (4)
                  Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (1)
                  Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (1)
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (5)
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved "Doppelganger", the dream scenes near the end.
                      I also loved "Aurora", when he comes out of the virtual world to disconnect the wraith from the system, and is watching out for Sheppard.
                      (I could go on and on with these! )
                      Can't get enough of that 'techno-babble'...!
                      A Stargate Atlantis movie would be nice, guys... Guys? Guys!

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (2)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (3)
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (3)
                            Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running thru the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, handing from a tree. (1)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (4)
                              Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, handing from a tree. (1)

Comment

Working...
                              X