Haven 1 Event :2nd-4th October 2009 London ,Heathrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven 1 Event :2nd-4th October 2009 London ,Heathrow

A Sanctuary event at the Thistle Heathrow 2nd-4th October 2009.

No confirmed guests so far, but unofficially announced at Pegasus 4 that it's likely Christopher Heyerdahl and Chuck Campbell and/or Kavan Smith may be back for it.

It has no event page up but tickets are available for purchase on the Wolf Events online store. I have to say drat to that since I won't know if I can go until I can see new job's work schedule on Monday and there's no clue to if there will be as usual or how many people get into the Meet And Greet, as some tickets were sold at P4 already.

Anyhow, anyone else tempted to go? Who else would you like to see there?

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
    A Sanctuary event at the Thistle Heathrow 2nd-4th October 2009.

No confirmed guests so far, but unofficially announced at Pegasus 4 that it's likely Christopher Heyerdahl and Chuck Campbell and/or Kavan Smith may be back for it.

It has no event page up but tickets are available for purchase on the Wolf Events online store. I have to say drat to that since I won't know if I can go until I can see new job's work schedule on Monday and there's no clue to if there will be as usual or how many people get into the Meet And Greet, as some tickets were sold at P4 already.

Anyhow, anyone else tempted to go? Who else would you like to see there?

I would go if it were closer to me. I'm in Canada and I'm already going overseas in November for AT4 so can't do this as well.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

What determines whether you get to go to the Meet and Greet? I am thinking about buying tickets but won't be able to for 2 weeks. I want to go to the meet and greet and don't want to be too late in purchasing to go... One because I won't have the money until then and two, because I may be pregnant which would make me due to deliver around the 15th of October... that's cutting it a bit close...

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
      (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Wolf's policy is that first 300 tickets get to do the Meet and Greet!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          Wolf's policy is that first 300 tickets get to do the Meet and Greet!
          Ya think that has already happened yet?

Comment

I don't remember a mad rush for tickets at P4 and when the store started selling online it listed 297 units I think so maybe you can tell how many it's gone down by.

I think the only other thing to look out for is if it turns out to be a smaller event, like their Eureka/4400 one and is just the first 200, but I doubt that.

Sadly it's not looking good for me going. I have a work deadline on the Friday and still need to doublecheck if there's any chance I can have that as a holiday but I seriously doubt it. I may have to do a day ticket or not go at all, which is sad as I was looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
              I don't remember a mad rush for tickets at P4 and when the store started selling online it listed 297 units I think so maybe you can tell how many it's gone down by.

I think the only other thing to look out for is if it turns out to be a smaller event, like their Eureka/4400 one and is just the first 200, but I doubt that.

Sadly it's not looking good for me going. I have a work deadline on the Friday and still need to doublecheck if there's any chance I can have that as a holiday but I seriously doubt it. I may have to do a day ticket or not go at all, which is sad as I was looking forward to this.
              But how many tickets do they start out with? I am sorry for al the questions, but if I go I want one of the good tickets...

Comment

We simply don't know. Sanctuary has a smaller viewership than SG1. SG1 cons at Wolf have around 800 tickets on offer, but as San is smaller they may be looking to sell less.

This also affects the number of guests they will book. The bigger events have 6 guests usually, but a smaller event may only have 3 or 4. We will have to wait for more details.

I'd love to go to a Sanctuary con but not with that guest list. I'd love to meet Chris but would prefer more main characters than 2 (in it for a couple of min guys) with all due respect to them!
                sigpic

Comment

More news from Wolf Events!
                  Confirmed Guests
                  Emile Ullerup
                  Ryan Robins
                  (... snip)
                  FREE Inclusive Welcome Party for first 250 People
                  (... snip)
                  Minimum 4 Guests
                  (more at link above) I think it answers some of the questions.
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                    More news from Wolf Events!

(more at link above) I think it answers some of the questions.
                    Ryan Robbins? I totally HAVE to go now!

Comment

Thanks for that Laura, with those guests announced I've now booked a ticket.
                      sigpic

Comment

Price is £85 per ticket, BUT for the people who get to go to the meet and greet (in this case the first 250) price is less, it's £75. (Add to both a £2.50 credit card fee.).

So if you buy tickets now you both save £10 AND get to go to the meet & greet. It's minimum 4 guests, but you never know, we might get lucky and have more! :-D It also depends on how many tickets are sold (as flying actors over costs money).

Usually once the first 250 or 300 tickets are sold (aka the ones that include the M&G), the price will go up from £75 to £85, so you'll know if you're still in the M&G or not.

This is as far as I know, I'm not in charge of the Wolf store so don't quote me. I'm pretty sure it works like that, though.
                        Francis from Italy

Comment

You are right. I was charged £77.50 so I'm in the first 250, although we won't find out our numbers until nearer the time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sadly you can never take the reduced price as a certainty you have Meet and Greet ticket as they don't auto change the price once the first batch have run out - also because what number you get is based on when money is processed, so you could pay less but not get one. But it's still quite likely there are meet and greet tickets left so soon after it was announced.

Anyhow, I'm so happy. I worked something out with my boss, so now I'm coming along. I might not get there until 9pm as I can't get time off and am simply leaving straight after work, so may miss some MnG, but I'm just happy I can go and ticket is bought. I had to beg a big favour from a colleague in order to be able to go and need to keep making sure each month that the plan is still okay, because this far in advance it could be easy to forget.

Comment

Apparently Robin Dunne has just been announced as well.

If it weren't for the cost of the room i'd book my ticket 2moro

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                              X