Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Worlds, Jan 2010 London Heathrow (Wolf Events)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Worlds, Jan 2010 London Heathrow (Wolf Events)

An event with SG-1, Atlantis and Universe guests.

Okay...so maybe this is slightly early seeing as I don't know the exact date of this and it's not even on the Wolf website yet (www.wolfevents.com/joomla) but I've already booked and Bryan has alreay announced James "BamBam" Bamford as a guest, so get chatting folks!

Who would you like to see there? I personally vote for Neil Roberts as MC...

And of course, my 2nd guest vote goes to Kavan Smith (Is 3 years in a row too much? )

Well, I've not booked yet because I'd rather do it on the website and I'm not entirely sure if I should just yet. Should have more money in the next few months, maybe book then, as I start new job next Monday.

Are there many other people interested in seeing Ben Cotton? Wolf haven't had him at a con yet - Brian hadn't really considered him as an option apparently, because he's a hated character, but then you know they have had the actors for the big baddies, so why not the nitpicky ones too? ;D

I know he did like one of the first UK SGA cons, the one in Bognor Regis, so as long as that didn't put him off, then my vote is for him as unlikely as it is.

Comment

I can't afford this.
      Nonetheless, I have no other cons booked right now, which is unspeakably depressing, so count me in for this one

Comment

I'm not sure I can afford it either. Bf seems to want to go to the coming Fedcon - I think he's rather keen on conventions after the last Fedcon and now P4. I can see this getting quite expensive with both of us going to each thing lol!

Comment

hahaha i want all the guests from p4!!

Comment

If Chris Heyerdahl, Amanda Tapping or Ryan Robbins is booked as a guest, I'll be there!

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
            (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

There's a Sanctuary con also being hosted by Wolf in October, they might be at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Who would you like to see there? I personally vote for Neil Roberts as MC...
                I vote for Chris Heyerdahl! He's a wonderful person and I sure wouldn't mind meeting him again. The other guests were great too and as I didn't get a chance to chat with them, I wouldn't mind them either. Can we have them all again?

However, I don't know yet if I'll come, considering I'm only a SGA fan and don't care much for SG-1 or (at the moment anyway) SGU. I'll feel a bit out of place if most guests are unknown to me. As tempting as a second chance at practising with BamBam is, it's probably not worth a convention... I think I'll wait to see who the guests are before deciding.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

i might be able to go if i borrow money from my parents

One guest i want is JOE FLANIGAN
                  Jacta Alea Est

My Space

My art

X5-752

Comment

The tickets for this and for Haven 1 (whee they used my name suggestion for the Sanctuary con!) are now on the store.

There's still no event announcement or page on the main website but they are definitely for sale.

Comment

I don´t know yet. It´s too soon for me. I think I will have some money in summer. I am going to FedCon on May (where did this crazy idea come from?), which is very expensive - and it´s in neighbourhood and we are going by car but it still will be expensive.

Anyway, I really would love to go and see some SG1 and Universe people. I heard about one more guest from a private source but it may or may not be true so I won´t say anything
                      I´d love to see David H. again, or even Joe, someone from SG1 would be great... Or Jewel could be cool

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I want to do this! But is has got the same stupid timing than this year (a week full of confernces after a con weekend was NOT FUNNY ).

I guess I'll attend. Just not book right now.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm going to this Con - wouldn't miss it!

As for guests....I wouldn;t object to seeing Kavan again

I would also love to See Rachel Luttrell or Jewel Staite!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            I want to do this! But is has got the same stupid timing than this year (a week full of confernces after a con weekend was NOT FUNNY ).

I guess I'll attend. Just not book right now.

As I said on the P4 thread, I landed in Edinburgh at 12pm on the Monday, got back to my flat by 1pm, was in my chemistry lecture by 2pm and asleep in said lecture by 2:15pm

I almost fainted in my 3pm lab...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
                              I'm going to this Con - wouldn't miss it!

As for guests....I wouldn;t object to seeing Kavan again

I would also love to See Rachel Luttrell or Jewel Staite!
                              Kavan is a must

Also, NEIL ROBERTS PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
                              X