This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked on this show and...

I never knew it was so popular!! Honestly, I had no idea!!

I worked in the wardrobe department of this and had a blast!

<snip>

Anyone know who's the costume designer for universe?? Is it McQuarrie again?

I don't think that they have said all that much anyway yet let alone the costumes.

Cool job though, how many episodes did you work there for? And yes Stargate is a big franchise. Welcome!!!!!

Have some Green for being new.

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

I really thought the network should of advertised Stargate more. It was big but because of people who loved advertising BSG , Stargate Atlantis got no where near the amount BSG got. Plus I used to see the actors from BSG on late night shows and Stargate stars never got a spot but Mr.Bridges on Creg Ferguson. And they bearly mention Atlantis or SG-1 , and he was supposed to be there promoting it.

Comment

I guess because SciFi themself (with Sky) funded BSG, so wanted to maximise exposure?
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by sga-costumer View Post

<snip>

I believe it's going to be Val Halverson. She's the costumer for Atlantis and I'm pretty sure she'll be back... I just finished editing a piece for the Season 5 Atlantis boxset with her and she's great.

Comment

When I think back to all the wardrobes SG1 had over the years and the intricate workmanship, you guys did an outstanding job! I would love to try on all those clothes!
            "It's a blast door"

Comment

I'd just be happy with one of the SG unifoms.

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

<snip>

They didn't just take all the wardrobe people from SGA (or SG-1) and move them to SGU? That's too bad.

Welcome to the insanity that is GateWorld, btw.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Wow, how could you NOT know how popular it is??

During earth-bound episodes, I love how Sam was dressed. Always classy without being trashy-- no low-cut v-necks or skin-tight pants. And I love, love, LOVE those long coats she wore.

Comment

<snip>

Welcome! And don't be surprised, the SG franchise is seriously huge
                    If you worked in waredrobe I bet you have some interesting stories to tell!
                    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

During earth-bound episodes, I love how Sam was dressed. Always classy without being trashy-- no low-cut v-necks or skin-tight pants. And I love, love, LOVE those long coats she wore.
                      Daniel's amazingly giant shirts in early seasons were another story. I suspect that was an effort to make Daniel look geeky, truly a challenging task. They really can't be faulted for failing to do so...

Comment

thats really cool. but what did you think at first about the show when you got the gig? you mustve have had some knowledge of what it is. lots of actors too who joined stargate had no idea about it and had to research it and thats alot of research.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                          Daniel's amazingly giant shirts in early seasons were another story. I suspect that was an effort to make Daniel look geeky, truly a challenging task. They really can't be faulted for failing to do so...
                          Haha. Yeah and incidentally whatever happened to Daniel always sneezing? Sneezing is pretty geeky in my opinion.
                          JARLATH: Weapons Master -- Space Racer

Comment

Haha. Yeah and incidentally whatever happened to Daniel always sneezing? Sneezing is pretty geeky in my opinion.
                            He was probably cured when he was in the sarcophagus in 'Need'. By right, he should have had his vision cured than, as well, but MS thought they were important for his characterization.

Comment

<snip>

welcome to the insanity

this is about all we know crew-wise

STARGATE UNIVERSE
                              Stargate Universe Productions I, Inc.
                              Director: Andy Mikita
                              Exec. Prod: Brad Wright, Robert Cooper, Carl Binder, John Smith
                              Prod: John Lenic
                              Line Producer: Jack O’Neill
                              DOP: Rohn Schmidt, Jim Menard, Michael Blundell
                              PD: James Robbins
                              PM: George Horie
                              PC: David Magee, Tanja Balic
                              LM: Lorne Davidson
                              SPFX Coord:: Wray Douglas
                              Casting: Clark & Page Casting
                              Sched: Feb 11/09 - Oct 23/09
                              2400 Boundary Rd. Burnaby, BCV5M 3Z3
                              TEL: 292-8500 FAX: 292-8550