Smallville Spin-Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Spin-Off

If you guys had the choice of a spin-off of Smallville to be produced which would it be?

Since I don't know how to make a poll this will do:

Green Arrow series
    Supergirl series
    Justice League Series
    Metropolis continuation
    Or something else you'd like to see.
    "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

metropolis or justice league probably. or more likely metropolis with occasional jutice league episodes.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

I honestly can't decide which would be better. I like the idea of a Green Arrow series but the Justice League series would also be interesting.

Comment

either metropolis or justice league

probably justice league because you would have more of a chance of seeing clark come fully realize his potential and destiny
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Yeah Metropolis or Justice League is a tough call. I'm a little bias toward Metropolis just because Superman is my favorite superhero but the possibilities of a Justice League show would be nice.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Either Metropolis or Green Arrow for me.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If i was asked this a few years ago when Green Arrow was introduced, I would have gone with a Green Arrow Spin Off but considering the developments since then id say Justice League. I'd highly doubt there would be much of a difference between the two if they got made now.

Comment

I think that the Justice League and green arrow series would be very similar, I would however say out of the two I would go with the justice league due to the variety that could then be brought in, so for me it would either be justice league or Metropolis, probably leaning towards justice league.

Comment

Smallville Spin-Off For 2009-2010?

Smallville's future as far as a ninth season would go is still "up in the air," with many things riding on the signing of Tom Welling for a ninth year.

However, we are starting to hear rumors that if Tom does not sign for a Season 9, there might be a Smallville spin-off in its place after all. No ideas yet on casting or concept, or if this is anything more than a rumor, but it's something to think about....

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Comment

I've said since season 5 that they should change the name of the show to Metropolis, put him in the costume and move on. Teen angst really doesn't work when no one on the cast is a teen anymore.
                    I'd love to see a Justice League series, though!
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      I've said since season 5 that they should change the name of the show to Metropolis, put him in the costume and move on. Teen angst really doesn't work when no one on the cast is a teen anymore.
                      I'd love to see a Justice League series, though!
                      Tom was hardly a teen even when the show started

Comment

A Legion spin off would be great. The characters they assembled were awesome and I'd love to see more of them.

Comment

I'd love to see them morph this series into a full Superman series instead.

Comment

i love the idea of the justice league show...the JL episodes during the 6th and 7th seasons were really the only awesome ones...besides the actors they have had play the other heroes have all come in and had amazing chemistry together and done a phenomonal job.

Comment

amd i forgot....NO ROBIN spinoff....dont do that...no good will come of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X