X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrr at Tonights Episode SPOILERS

Spoiler:
    Getting back with Lana? WTH???

While it won't be coming to that, I didn't like that part either. They really needed to not go there IMO.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

indeed

Comment

meh, I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzsnake View Post
          meh, I liked it.
          I just really think it is time to move past that. I thought we were done with the whole
          Spoiler:
          Clark/Lana thing last season.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It wasn't really necessary as she'll be leaving in two episodes anyway.
            "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Mitchell View Post
              It wasn't really necessary as she'll be leaving in two episodes anyway.
              Exactly! Not necessary at all. Especially if they are trying to move Clark and Lois closer to one another.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well I guest can all guest why those are getting it back on again, for one thounsounth time, so when Doomsday returns they are going to try and double team him,l Doomsday will kill Lana first and them two getting back together now is design to increase the emotional impact on the audience.

Personally I really do not mind seeing lana of screen through.
                Last edited by knowles2; 31 January 2009, 06:14 AM.

Comment

I can see why some people are so tired of Lana and the whole Clark/Lana relationship thing. It's been going on and off since what, season 4? And then there's the seasons before that when they were "just friends".

Anyway, I think Clark might have started to get over her this season, but then then Lana showed up and old feelings resurfaced. And the fact that Lana's remaining in town (for a short while, at least) doesn't help.

Spoiler:
                  I think it'll be interesting to see how Lana and Clark get along now that Lana has powers to match Clark's.

Comment

I just really hate the disservice this has done to what had started to develop between Lois and Clark this season.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I just really hate the disservice this has done to what had started to develop between Lois and Clark this season.
                      Exactly. It feels like all the progress on "Clois" has been destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan View Post
                        Exactly. It feels like all the progress on "Clois" has been destroyed.
                        Which is kinda silly since we know Lana and Clark don't work out in the end anyways.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          Which is kinda silly since we know Lana and Clark don't work out in the end anyways.
                          Yeah, it is very silly IMO.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh Doesn't anyone realize he ends UP with No women , not even Lois , I hated the Lois and Clark destiny crap from the beginning

Comment

Maybe its just me, but this show has been sidetracked now for a long time with Lana. I thought the show was about Clark Kent learning who he is, what his destiny is, and then bringing it all together. If I wanted to watch young teenage girls dribble on about useless crap, and waste my time, i'de watch Hannah Montana.

The writers must really think its cool to turn every show into a teen drama.

I think its time they moved on and leave Lana in the past. I was starting to like the idea of Clark and Lois getting together.

Comment

Working...
                              X