No announcement yet.

B5 Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are GOOD !!!!, I think Harmony would make a exellent Star Fury Pilot !!!
    sigpic
    SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

Comment

I was thinking now that Battlestar Galactica is ending ,we get some of them,like 6,she is SO fine,I would make her a Capitan !!! lol
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah! I prefer her as a non platinum blonde, though. Most definitely!
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzweiser View Post
          Maybe get Vin Diesel as a ranger, he seems to like doing sci-fi films anyways. Stone Cold Steve Austin might make a pretty unforgettable warrior minbari.
          if i see thost two on a B5 movie i will hunt you down and flush you from the neerest airlock, even if i haft to build my own white star to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
            I think Milla Jovovich would fit right in as a butt kicking ranger, and if you could get Bruce Willis on board as a wise cracking security officer then it would be like a reunion of sorts!
            as a child watching B5 i thought garibaldi was bruce willis

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              I think it pretty clear than any new movie will need new cast members, the current ones are either dead or to old.

I will watch Jessica Alba in anything. Jessica and Eliza do look good in those uniforms.

But if we going to get, Sean connery, Tom cruise, Jessica and Eliza in the same film WD going to have to put some series money behind the movie.
              b5 is a bit like startrek for its prolific movies (but most of the b5 ones are good) ive been a huge b5 fan for years and only recently looked in to the finer detailes (ie past the shows) so sad that some of my favourite cast members are "beyond the rim"

Comment

Very well put friend ,It is very sad,but we will see them on the other side,where no shadows fall
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X