Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mantra of the Gods by LLN3dseestheLight

Summary: When Rodney McKay was kidnapped by Goa'uld John Sheppard did everything he could to find her, trying not to lose his mind as he did so. Rodney that learns that for parasites, the Goa'uld love like no other...and came across a familiar face.

^ Part of an AU fic series where McKay is a chick.

Secret of Success by Fig Newton (sg_fignewton) for Traycer

Summary: A Goa'uld doesn't believe Jack's secret to success, until SG-1 offers a very pointed lesson.

Originally posted by incognito View Post
    Quantum Mirror stories by Deacon Heller

Summary: "The Quantum Mirror Series follows the missions of SG10 in a reality very close to ours as they explore the galaxy, fight the Goa'uld, and advance humanity's understanding of the universe." (Tok'Ra character(s) play important roles)
    After a lengthy hiatus (last update was in 2015) the author added several new fics to the series this month:

Quantum Mirror Series 7

Summary: Following the death of one of team member, another Marine is assigned to SG 10. Meanwhile android copies of Dr. Samantha Carter and Dr. Danial Jackson arrive at the forward base to assist with archaeological and scientific discoveries. SG 10 field tests new weapons on a dangerous mission to support the growing Free Jaffa Nation.

Quantum Mirror Series 8

Summary: A member of SG 10 is critically wounded during a mission and Ford tries something desperate to save his life. On Alpha base the Tau'ri take a big step towards solidifying their alliance with the Tok'ra.

Quantum Mirror Series 9

Summary: Colt finally manages to talk to Charlie. Michael continues to examine the data for designing a "Perfect Host." He struggles with Torin about the future of the Tau'ri and the Tok'ra.

Comment

Tok’ra Kree! Round 10 - Posting begins/claiming continues

Posting for round 10 has begun today, August 14th and runs through October 4th, 2017 (until midnight your timezone).

You may post your fanwork anytime during the open posting period.

You can find posting instructions in this post on DW and this post on LJ.

NOTE that claiming continues until September 1st, 2017.

The requirement for your fic/artwork/podfic is only that one or more Tok'ra play an important part, and are not merely there as an easy way to get information and/or technology.

All ratings welcome. Also, gen, het, femslash, slash, poly, are welcome. Show should be Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, the Stargate movies, crossovers between any of these, or crossover with other show, as long as the Stargate component is clear.

If you need them, the rules can be found here and the FAQ is here.
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

There might be another Tok'Ra Kree! contest this year – a poll has been put up to gauge people's interest: Tok'ra Kree! Round 11 Poll!

Comment

Goddess of Wisdom by QuickDeath007

Basically, another one in the line of fics akin to Voider's Empress in the Shadows featuring a "smart" Goa'uld that tries to break the mold and build their own power base. Unlike most such fics however, the story doesn't just follow the troubles and tribulations of the new Goa'uld (Minerva, in this case) but also gives the spotlight to SG-1, the Tok'Ra and other established Goa'uld as it shows how they adopt to the new tactics and weapons being deployed against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            Continuing post of links from Symbiotica.

Drunk People are always amusing: Sam's cousin from NY comes for a visit and things get a little crazy. (Law and Order SVU crossover). Humour. R. Some Sam/Martouf.

Enough: This story was written for some sort of roleplay. Except Malek the characters are OC's. G

When SG-1 is stranded on an alien world with a group of Tok'ra by a plasma storm, they learn much more about the Tok'ra than they ever wanted to know. As the Tok'ra succumb to a biological event that SG-1 doesn't know about, SG-1 is in danger. Can they escape before the storm breaks? Or is the question... will they? NC-17. Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Malek, Daniel/Anise/Freya, others

Five Sunrises that Asheron Saw: The Tau'ri have a saying, "It's always darkest before the dawn." But in space, the sun never rises. Third in the Asheron Series, after Tok'ra Allegiance and Going Home. PG

Forget me not: The Tok'ra are experiencing a lull in the war against Baal when a young woman comes through the gate bringing with her an unusual puzzle to be solved. A bit confusing. R. Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Malek/OC, mention of Jack/Laira

After escaping from Naetu, Lantesh helps Sam deal with the torture Apophis inflicted upon her. Warnings: This story deals with the aftermath of rape, and contains controversial subject matter. NC-17. No pairings.

Going Home: The Tok'ra discover their future lies in the secrets of Malek's past, and Sam finds her future is different than she expected... (sequel to 'Tok'ra Allegiance') (Romance: Sam/Malek) now complete!

Halloween is not just for children: The Tok'ra learn about some of Halloween's traditions. Humour. G.
            Sam and Malek are stranded on a world abandoned by the Furlings. But this peaceful planet hides a dangerous secret, which Sam will have to learn to survive. For the Tok'ra Resistance Summer Fic Contest 2006. Sam/Malek's host. NC-17

How to give your father and his symbiote heart failure: Jacob gets to meet the new man in Sam’s life. Sam/Delek. R.

How we came to be: in answer to a challenge placed by unicorn682006. How did the Tok'Ra begin? Just what did happen to Egeria to change her mind? This is how the Tok'Ra came to be. PG

You mention this fic int here: Fire of the Storm When SG-1 is stranded on an alien world with a group of Tok'ra by a plasma storm, they learn much more about the Tok'ra than they ever wanted to know. As the Tok'ra succumb to a biological event that SG-1 doesn't know about, SG-1 is in danger. Can they escape before the storm breaks? Or is the question... will they? NC-17. Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Malek, Daniel/Anise/Freya, others

I read this ages ago and was enjoying it, do you know where it's posted?

Comment

The Parts of Me by Joracwyn
              Fandoms: Stargate SG-1

Tags: No Archive Warnings Apply, Samantha "Sam" Carter/Jack O'Neill, Samantha "Sam" Carter, Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c (Stargate), Janet Fraiser, George Hammond, Jacob Carter | Selmak, Yosuuf | Garshaw, Malek (Stargate), Persus, Original Characters, Action/Adventure, Angst

Summary:

When Sam is critically injured, there is only one way to heal her and it comes at a high price.

Now she discovers just who she is when everything she thought was essential to her is taken away. But she also might have to accept that she may not be able to have everything she decides she wants.

Comment

Acquisition by kikkimax
                Fandoms: Stargate SG-1
                26 Mar 2019
                Tags: Major Character Death, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Teal'c (Stargate), Samantha "Sam" Carter, George Hammond
                Summary
                An old Goa'uld finds out what a terrible slave Daniel Jackson can be.
                Language: English, Words: 26,137, Chapters: 11/11

Comment

Just read what there is of this so far and am really enjoying it it's good to see Sam aligned with a new To'kra and the problems Jack is dealing with through her being blended,

Comment

Hi! Did anyone get back to you about where to find Fire of the Storm? I've been trying to find it again as well. I found one that i thought was by the same author, Tunnels to Truth, which has been posted to AO3, but it's been 3 years since that author put anything up there and Fire isn't there so whether or not they were by the same author i'm not sure. I think it used to be on kali’i tunnels but i can't find that site anymore and my bookmark for it no longer works

Comment

I have been looking on webcrawler, google, AO3 and FF dot net for a story I read several years ago, but I don't know the author or title. The plot was that SG-1 and some Tokra suffer memory loss on some planet, and the symbiotes are separated from them somehow, and these villagers put the symbiotes "back" into the people but didn't know who went with who. They all suffered memory loss too, and only knew their names due to dogtags. They lived on this planet for several months, and develop lives for themselves. Sam was also host to Lantash as she was injured so the villagers had put a symbiote into her.

The story was 2012 or earlier I think. Any help is appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                      X