No announcement yet.

Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx for nice fic links! I look forward to reading all the fics And please post more links!
    My ships: sigpic
    (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Just a quick post to say that all the fics that links to Symbiotica (in the posts before they start with http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra/fic2/) should instead now be

http://tokra.fandomnet.com/fic2/

after that, the rest of the link is the same, otherwise the fics can be found by searching for the title on Symbiotica. When I get the time I will repost all the recs with the new links.

Also, note that Symbiotica is TEMPORARILY DOWN WHILE GETTING A NEW HOST

I will post here when I see it is up again.
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Oh, and as you probably know, geocities went down permanently some time ago. Several of the pages with Tok'ra fic were located there. I have been able to find the new locations for two of them.

Pagan Twylight's fics
        Gwen's fics
        sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          Oh, and as you probably know, geocities went down permanently some time ago. Several of the pages with Tok'ra fic were located there. I have been able to find the new locations for two of them.

Pagan Twylight's fics
          Gwen's fics
          Thanks - I had been trying to get to a number of the fics in this thread, only to not be able to!

Please, when you've got the time and when Symbiotica is up again, would you repost the links? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by SamMartouf4ever View Post
            Thanks - I had been trying to get to a number of the fics in this thread, only to not be able to!

Please, when you've got the time and when Symbiotica is up again, would you repost the links? Please?
            Absolutely. It's not up again yet, but I'll keep an eye on it!
            sigpic

Comment

Egeria's Legacy. Tok'ra trouble is brewing and Sam gets caught in the middle. A bit S/J shippy towards the end.
              sigpic

Comment

Tok'ra Vignettes short Tok'ra fics. The first are the same as was posted a few posts back, but there are at least one new at the end.
                sigpic
                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

New chapters in

Malkshur's Temple

and

Tok'ra Vignettes
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Found this fic and fanfiction.net:

Host: When SG1 go to an unexplored planet, they encounter a threat who everyone assumed dead.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, and there is also a story called 'Within' that has Tok'ra:

Within: SG5 have been captured by Cronos. SG1 is sent to their rescue. In the line of duty, a casualty occurs, a casualty which forces SG1’s hand to an action which has unforeseen consequences.
                      sigpic

Comment

And the following have new chapters:

Malkshur's Temple

and

Tok'ra Vignettes
                        sigpic

Comment

Although it is not a Tok'ra/Goa'uld story specifically,
                          "Distorted Reflections" has a significant amount of Tok'ra. It's a crossover with the series "Jeremiah" that I highly recommend even if you haven't seen that show.

Spoiler:
                          SG-1 ends up in a disturbing AU where much of Earth's population was destroyed by a plague. Cheyenne Mountain is home to refugees wanting to rebuild civilization. The leader is somebody we know as a Tok'ra.

It's long but well worth the read. The Tok'ra are prominent in the second half of the story.

Comment

Not All is as it Seems (link goes to the author profile page since the fic itself is R-rated). When the Tok'ra and the Tau'ri are finally ready to sign a new treaty and become allies yet again, tragedy strikes and one of the members of SG-1 is killed. But is all really as it seems? Sam/Martouf.

Changed Life. Answer to the 2009 fic contest on Symbiotica. Plot bunny: Martouf/Lantash didn't die in D&C - either it was clones that died or Lantash managed to heal Martouf and they them made a clone of Lantash to put in the healing tank. Martouf/Lantash are sent on an undercover mission to Earth and has been there since, trying to flush out Goa'uld. The story should probably be humorous. Do Sam know? What happens when she learns of it, otherwise? What happens when they rejoin the Tok'ra? Sam/Martouf. PG-13
                            sigpic

Comment

Red Queen. The Tok'ra enlist SG1's help to stop Baal taking human hosts with special powers hok'taur for his new queen. But what they find could mean the destruction of the goa'uld and the salvation of the Tok'ra. Chars Malek, Jacob, Anise, Delek, SG1, OFC, Bratac. PG-13. 4 chapters posted. More will follow soon, they say
                              sigpic

Comment

There are several new fics in the Sam/Martouf community. Not all are complete yet, but I expect them to be soon:

Shattered. G. Angst. Sam/Martouf. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 (incomplete)

Why Can't I Ever Get a Break. PG. Romance. Sam/Martouf. http://community.livejournal.com/sam...touf/8676.html (complete)

First Kiss. PG. Romance. Sam/Martouf. (complete)

Shaking Things Up. PG. AU. Fluff. Sam/Martouf. (complete)

The Fall of Setona. NC-17. Drama. Romance. Sam/Martouf. (Links go to a post that links to the chapter, since it is NC-17). Chapter 1 (incomplete)

Yes, they are all Sam/Martouf, but what do you expect from a LJ community called Sam/Martouf
                                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                                X