Lost Season 5 - Sky One Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Season 5 - Sky One Promo

I noticed this last night when I was watching 24, there was a new promo for LOST and it said there are only 35 episodes left????

I cant find a youtube link, but it says something like "the numbers all add up", then 4 ,8 15, 16, 23, 42, pop up really fast. After that it says in big letters "only 35 episodes left"

Anyone else see something like this?

I believe i found the video clip you were talking about.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

It's on this site, towards to bottom.

Not sure what the overall video means though.

Comment

slightly different but thats what i was talking about, nicly done mate

now the real question, are the gonna split the last 35 episodes into 2 seasons or have one extra long season to make up for the short season 4??

if its gonna be two seasons its just pure evil letting us know how long there is left until we know what is going on

Comment

Guess it's pure evil. Lost is going to end with a 6th season conclusion. Season 5 and 6 have 17 episodes each.

From some spoilers i've read, alot of mysteries will be answered in the 5th season coming up, but my guess is the real big mysteries like the monster/numbers won't be touched till season 6.

the creators of lost wanted a beginning, middle, and end to the show. evil producers making us wait

ironically, two of the numbers in the equation are 42, and 8. subtract them and you get 34. 42-8 =34. Which is the numbers of episodes left.. I'm betting these numbers have a larger impact on the show then anyone knows about.

Also, the numbers of episodes in season 5 and 6 add up to 34. 17+17=34
        Last edited by Alan Wake; 20 January 2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X