Did anyone else find this...weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else find this...weird?

I thought it was kind of weird to have Amelia come out on the balcony with the rest of the team...since she wasn't a main supporting character. As much as I like her character (and I'm glad she kind of ended by having a thing with Ronon)...they should have had Zelenka and Lorne out there with the team. I thought they played such big roles on SGA, especially Zelenka, so I'm surprised they had Amelia out there and not one or both of those two.

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519 View Post
    I thought it was kind of weird to have Amelia come out on the balcony with the rest of the team...since she wasn't a main supporting character. As much as I like her character (and I'm glad she kind of ended by having a thing with Ronon)...they should have had Zelenka and Lorne out there with the team. I thought they played such big roles on SGA, especially Zelenka, so I'm surprised they had Amelia out there and not one or both of those two.
    It was a little off but not a big deal.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      It was a little off but not a big deal.
      Oh, I know lol...I just thought it was weird not to have Zelenka or Lorne out there - just an opinion

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

it was a bit weird, Zelenka has been part of the show since the 1st season, so he should have been there

Comment

Originally posted by adamisme View Post
          it was a bit weird, Zelenka has been part of the show since the 1st season, so he should have been there
          Yeah he should have but maybe he wasn't available for that scene.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I found it weird that John's F-302 suffered battle damage while fighting off the dart over Area 51 but then in the space scene when he fires up his engines the damage is gone. He also somehow did a midair rearm because when he was in that flat spin he had 2 missiles left and the space scene he again had 4.

The card reader for the SGC elevator also looked a little weird. When Sam swiped her card it looks like the bottom half came off the wall like its not attached properly.

Comment

I was more put off by the fact that nobody seemed to know they were an item. There can't be that many people on Atlantis, I mean I'm from a small town and it seemed like everyone there knew what was going on with everybody else.

With no other real forms of entertainment gossip would be what everyone is doing.

Comment

It wasnt MORE weird at the complete lack of excitement, or shock at the fact Atlantis was sitting in a harbour off New York (was it new york; im british) city?

That last scene was sooo rushed or overly cut, that it had NO impact at all!

They were trying to play on the "welcome to earth" for Ronan, but they seemed to forget hes already been to earth several times and probably drove accross that bridge!!!!

The same goes for Taylor!!

We were just starved of sooo many good things in that episode and a decent pan out to see Atlantis sitting in the New York harbour would have made it all so worth it!

But nooo, dont even get that!

Comment

Originally posted by freekedoutfish View Post
                  It wasnt MORE weird at the complete lack of excitement, or shock at the fact Atlantis was sitting in a harbour off New York (was it new york; im british) city?
                  Los Angeles

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfighter89 View Post
                    Los Angeles
                    San Francisco?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                      San Francisco?
                      Yep. Looking at the Golden Gate Bridge.

Comment

Silly rabbit, Season Five was about romance, not Team!

Sorry. I couldn't resist. *continues munching on Trix*

DragonLady
                        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Totally agree. She shouldnt have been there at all really, she is a newbie as far as the show is concerned. Zelenka or Lorne were far more deserving of a place in that final scene but even those two arent really in the "main circle" of stargate.

Its reminds me of the final scene of SG1 where the team says "indeed" at the same time. A perfect way to end the season. but then Landry adds "God speed". So close to two excellent endings but ruined by minor mistakes

lets hope they live and learn with Universe
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I thought Amelia's random appearance was really weird, it made no sense to me.

Comment

it should've been Sheppard, Keller, Carson, Woolsey, Teyla, Ronan and Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                              X