Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connection between 'Its Good to be King' and 'Moebius' (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection between 'Its Good to be King' and 'Moebius' (Spoilers)

Hey all. I havent posted many times b4 so i hope this hasnt already come up.
    There is spoilers so..........

Recent spoilers have come out about 'Its good to be king' that the race the Maybourne is now living with has done some time travelling in its past. Also in this episode a puddle jumper will be found on the planet. Could this have something to do with the 'Moebius' plot? In the pics of 'Moebius' you can clearly see a puddle jumper and we know its an alternate timeline episode so maybe it has something to do with the puddle jumper. Or just something to do with what they find in 'Its good to be king'.

Any speculation about this connection?
    Or is there no connection?
    What are your thoughts?

Ryan
    Ryan
    [email protected]
    'And you think god will save us?'
    'You can do it Harry, your the king!'
    'And remember, its good to be king!'
    'You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water'
    'Hmm, next step, parting the Red Sea'

maybe the people maybourn lives with modd'ed the PJ to be like the time ship that will come up in atlantis "before i sleep"?

Comment

Originally posted by AsgardCarnage
      maybe the people maybourn lives with modd'ed the PJ to be like the time ship that will come up in atlantis "before i sleep"?

Spoilers

That’s possibility but from the spoilers I have read the people of the planet Maybourne is on managed to time travel to the future so see what it would be like before deciding to go back to the present time line. Although I agree with you both of the episodes are connected. I think in “Citizen Joe” we will learn something important resulting in SG-1 time travailing back using the PJ from “It’s good to King”.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I just assumed that they kept the PJ from "King" (although I never figured out where they'd keep it), and when a mission calls for it, they'll use it, just like in Atlantis.
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
          I just assumed that they kept the PJ from "King" (although I never figured out where they'd keep it), and when a mission calls for it, they'll use it, just like in Atlantis.
          Why not keep it? Those drone missiles on the side could easily destory a Hatak if the puddle jumper is attacked. That one little ship could probably take out an entire fleet of motherships. There weren't that many drones in the outpost in Lost City Part 2 so a PJ's drones could do some damage and help protect Earth from attacks.
          "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
          *Jack holds up three fingers*
          ------------------------------
          Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
          Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

There seemed to be several hundred drones in The Lost City. The 'jumper's armament seems more defensive in nature; a handful of drones woudl probably take out an al'kesh or a few gliders, but not a ha'tak, unless maybe they smashed through to the reactor by diving in one after the other.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

There seemed to be several hundred drones in The Lost City. The 'jumper's armament seems more defensive in nature; a handful of drones woudl probably take out an al'kesh or a few gliders, but not a ha'tak, unless maybe they smashed through to the reactor by diving in one after the other.
              Anubis' fleet in The Lost City pt 2 was something like 30 Hatak cruisers and Anubis' flagship. The drones had no problem flying right through their shields and blowing them into bits.
              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Well i guess only Jack can fly it as he is the only one left whose not on Atlantis with the ancient gene.
                Ryan
                [email protected]
                'And you think god will save us?'
                'You can do it Harry, your the king!'
                'And remember, its good to be king!'
                'You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water'
                'Hmm, next step, parting the Red Sea'

Comment

Hmm, maybe something to do with a ninth chevron? We know that supposedly the quantum mirror was destroyed, so there isnt another known way to access an alternate reality. And time traveling back in time through the stargate, as it seems moebius will be dealing with, would be risky since you wouldn't know when a solar flare could occur. And there is still speculation to the actual exixtence of a 9th chevron, but since 8th adds a new distance caluculation to another galaxy then a 9th maybe calls up an alternate reality

Just my theory..

Comment

Oh Lord. The bloody ninth chevron again! Nothing against you, alz0rz; it's the PTB I blame. Nothing has created more and less productive speculation thatn that extra chevron. It was okay until they decided that you could do something by locking eight chevrons, but ever since... I wish they'd just nail it down, once and for all.

Sorry; rant over.

As for the drones in The Lost City, there were hundreds of them; they could stand to lose dozens and still be a formidable battery. If you only had a dozen to start with, it would be a whole different ball game; like ants.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think the speculation got a lot worser when there were 9 chevrons locked on the stargate in “Rising”
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Oh Lord. The bloody ninth chevron again! Nothing against you, alz0rz; it's the PTB I blame. Nothing has created more and less productive speculation thatn that extra chevron. It was okay until they decided that you could do something by locking eight chevrons, but ever since... I wish they'd just nail it down, once and for all.

Sorry; rant over.

As for the drones in The Lost City, there were hundreds of them; they could stand to lose dozens and still be a formidable battery. If you only had a dozen to start with, it would be a whole different ball game; like ants.
                        Oo i got that vibe

But hey.. you never know

Comment

Working...
                        X