X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Michael Straczynski & Marc Forster team up to make World War Z

Awesome...

When “Quantum of Solace” director Marc Forster was chosen to helm the adaptation of Max Brooks’ “World War Z” zombie-stravaganza, we noted that it was a surprising pairing — but with noted television, movie and comics author J. Michael Straczynski already penning the screenplay and Brad Pitt’s Plan B producing, the project was certainly developing some heat. Now, with “Solace” in its fifth impressive week at the box office, MTV News spoke to Straczynski about the addition of Forster to the already buzzworthy project and how he plans to adapt Brooks’ novel....
    Full article
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

sounds great, thanks

Comment

I liked the book rather well, because I love zombie stories and movies.

But I think it would be better as a trilogy rather than a one movie.

But if they OKed this why not pick up "The Walking Dead" comic? Definitely more story line there, completely more action blood and guts too.
      Visit my Website

Comment

More zombies? Geez.
        Maybe JMS can make them interesting for me, and not just disturbing.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Brad Pitt to lead zombie film 'World War Z'

Brad Pitt will lead the cast of director Marc Forster's zombie movie World War Z.

PItt, who is also a producing the film through his Plan B company at Paramount, is expected to play a UN researcher gathering together interviews from the survivors of a zombie apocalypse.

Screenwriters J. Michael Straczynski and Matthew Michael Carnahan adapted the screenplay from Max Brooks's best-selling novel. The project was first announced in 2006, with Pitt beating Leonardo DiCaprio to secure the big screen rights.

"I'm glad they took their time, and are trying to make the best zombie movie they can," Brooks told MTV of Pitt's involvement.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...rld-war-z.html

Comment

Working...
          X