2000 years? Spoilers for Episode 4.11 "Sometimes A Great Notion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 years? Spoilers for Episode 4.11 "Sometimes A Great Notion"

So Sam seems to be the only one to bring this up, but how do you think they'll explain that one. From the looks of it the Five came from our Earth after it was destroyed. Also means the 13th tribe had to have settled 2000 years before that. 2000 years is not that great a span in our history and we have records dating well beyoind that. Ideas?
    sigpic

After an amazing episode i did some thinking.
    Spoiler:
    I'm kind of confused and I was thinking well Ellen said before she died 2000 years ago that they will be reborn and together again. Maybe their is a type of resurrection similar to the cylon resurrection for the final 5. Where even after they die they come back. I seriously doubt all their bodies are 2000 years old... This also leads me to think if Ellen is the fifth that maybe she didn't survive the holocaust of the 12 colonies. Maybe she was reborn back into the fleet? I'm not sure im just making shots in the dark here.

Comment

2,000 years ago Kobol fell and the colonies were created Earth left Kobol 1,500 before that.

so what destroyed earth also took out Kobol. The very fact that the book of Pythia exists means that before Kobol was destroyed Someone traveled from Earth to Kobol with that information.

My personal theory is that someone on earth after they left 3,500 years ago discovered a method of genetic memory which has been passed down. This was updated with clone bodies to upload specific people with memories.

Comment

It's been obvious from the outset that the colonials know very little about their own history. If history was lost in that little time, who know how much they could have lost over time. The dates to colonials are in the 20000 range. Adama was born on 21390, something that was revealed in "Scar", a point where they definitely knew where they were heading with the story of the final five.

The way I see it Earth was already settled when the exodus of Kobol happened. The planets were probably nuked at the same time, maybe BY the 13th, or whoever is calling the shots in regards to Kara and the "head" versions of Baltar and Six. There is also the parallel Amada spoke about. The 13th tribe went looking for a home, and presumably found one. What if the Earth Galactica just found was also like that went the 13th found it? They could have just travelled elseware, like Galactica is now.

So many question regarding the gods, the 13th tribe and who attacked who is going to be interesting to find out.

Spoiler:
        And Ellen makes perfect sense, in a way. She died in the attack on the colonies, and was somehow resurrected, like Kara, within the fleet. Remember that when they first found her, nobody laid claim to helping her escape the attack. She was just found on a ship unconscious a month or so after the attacks
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

You might wanna consider *spoilering* this for non-geeks and non-gringos
          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
          X