Farscape Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Dreams

Last night, I had a dream that involved FarScape and Stargate.

Carter, Teal'c, Beckett (or was it Shrek? I really couldn't decide in the dream; all I heard was the voice), Sikozu (one of my least favorite characters), and one of Ben Browder's characters (not sure which, but Sikozu called him Crichton) were on the planet Arnessk (FS-4: "What Was Lost") with another government official IOA-type character (kind of like that IOA guy in The Ark of Truth). The planet appeared bright like that one planet in SG1's "First Commandment".

Sikozu and Carter were near a river observing some beetles. Sikozu was saying something like there isn't supposed to be insects on that planet. Carter replied that that was impossible for there not to be bugs on a planet with vegetation.

Then, something happened and they needed to get back to the gate, but Beckett tells them that the official is running away. The team begins pursuing him. That's when my body woke with a need to take care of a certain function.

Anyone else have dreams involving FarScape?
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

I've had Farscape dreams... but they were more like nightmares. I don't remember details, only being chased by Scorpius. Not chased like running and he's behind me, more like being persued. I've had at least half a dozen like that. Not the most pleasant sci fi dreams I've had. I'm glad I don't remember any details.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X