This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any familiar Aliens? ( From SG1/SGA )

Obviously this show is going to expand on the Ancients, who I am personally sick of. But does anyone hope that this show has some familiar aliens from the other shows? Granted, pretty much all we had in SGA was Wraith, dead Ancients, and various humans, but Sg1 provides a good palette of possibilities. Tokra (I can only hope), Jaffa (also sick of), Furlings (doubtful), and a whole host of others, Anyone thing we'll see anything beside the ol'Tauri?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
    Obviously this show is going to expand on the Ancients, who I am personally sick of. But does anyone hope that this show has some familiar aliens from the other shows? Granted, pretty much all we had in SGA was Wraith, dead Ancients, and various humans, but Sg1 provides a good palette of possibilities. Tokra (I can only hope), Jaffa (also sick of), Furlings (doubtful), and a whole host of others, Anyone thing we'll see anything beside the ol'Tauri?
    I think it is going to be all new aliens and races. New show and a chance to go in a different creative direction.

Comment

I always thought a regular character being a Tok'Ra would be cool. There's no reason that there couldn't be a Tok'Ra working with Rush and company on the ninth chevron.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis
        Yeah, that's helpful
        You asked, I answered. That's the only familiar alien I wanna see. And with TPTB promising more diverse alien life, as in REALLY alien, not just bipeds with make-up on their foreheads, the chances of running into something like that are far greater than running into the Tok'Ra or the Jaffa.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          And with TPTB promising more diverse alien life, as in REALLY alien, not just bipeds with make-up on their foreheads,

I do hope that you're right and that is the case.
          sigpic

Comment

I hope there's at least some acknowledge meant of other Milky Way races; such as the Goa'uld/ Tok'ra/ Jaffa/ Asgard. Just so it does sert Universe in some sort of context, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
              Spoilers for 1x01-03 Air:

Spoiler:
              The planet of the Ninth Chevron Project is attacked at the beginning of the pilot, perhaps by Jaffas or former Ori crusaders or I don't know. They'll be familiar aliens I'm sure. Of course the Ori crusaders are humans.
              sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

I hope the Mimic Aliens from Foothold are in it.

Comment

How about the Unas
                  When i die bury me face down so the
                  hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

I Wonder if we going to see mystry ship we saw on stargate sg1 seaon 7 Grace in New stargate universe show.

Comment

Foothold aliens! Foothold aliens! Yay!

Also the ones with the huge ship from Grace.

Comment

Another lost tribe of Asgard....haha

I wouldn't mind seeing a familiar looking face from time to time, but all in all some really cool new alien races should be cool.

I just hope we never see another Replicator!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well... I have discussed something similar in another thread -

1) Foothold aliens
                          2) Aliens from the terraforming ep (can't remember their name, they were silicon based.)
                          3) The aliens who built the ship seen in episode - Enemies (season 4/5 of SGI? - the one when Apophisis is killed)
                          4) The mystery ship aliens that attacked atlantis and messed with Carter
                          5) Asgard will be in it (another lost tribe)
                          6) Aliens distantly related to Asgard
                          7) Furlings will defn be in it!

Comment

Well, I'm good with anyting new really.

But in my many years of SG1 to SGA I haven't really heard anything on the Furlings (though I could be wrong).

I'm really hoping they will be in SGU.

And anytype of NEW villan will be good, well maybe if onr of the old ones show up for a little while, but still are different (like what they did with the replicators in SGA).

Anyways I'm looking forward to this new show.

Comment

Well, they are looking for locations in New Mexico. I see Roswell and the Asgard coming into play. Maybe a video link in the ship will show Thor arriving on Earth just after the big crash at Roswell.
                              There are only 10 types of people in the world
                              Those who understand binary
                              and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X