This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
    OME how is possible that there wasn't a thread for Rob yet? Brilliant idea stargatergirl!
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Care View Post
    Aurora, you go girl!!! Great pic spam! And I don't mind if Kristen/Bella is in them. I am not necessarily looking at her anyway.

Where are all the Rob fans? That's ok, we have him all to ourselves now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...otos/RP011.jpg
    twins...one for me and, hmm does anyone have a cloning device?

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Needs more sparkles IMO.
    sadly i don't have a picture with sparkles...but i do have some others!

and i did make a sig, that kind of sparkles..

Comment

I love the look on his face in that pic with the loud speaker. he's like "Yeah baby".
      sigpic

Comment

I love the look on his face in that pic with the loud speaker. he's like "Yeah baby".
        It makes me miss his hair all the more. Now he can't even put his hands through his hair (which I find so hot) cuz he has no hair now! He better be growing it back
        sigpic
        Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

oops gonna put this in spoilers, it's rather large

Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Well his hair has to at least grow back to Edward hair. Vampires (in Twilight anyway) can't cut their hair! Grrrr, silly Robert. I think he was just sick of all of the hair comments. I do love his hair though. When he hasn't put anything in it that is.

Anyway, this isn't a picture. I hope it's aloud. It is by far the most swoonworthy animation I have ever seen!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/TWgazebo.gif
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 May 2009, 11:40 PM. Reason: oversized gif.
            sigpic

Comment

Well his hair has to at least grow back to Edward hair. Vampires (in Twilight anyway) can't cut their hair! Grrrr, silly Robert. I think he was just sick of all of the hair comments. I do love his hair though. When he hasn't put anything in it that is.

Anyway, this isn't a picture. I hope it's aloud. It is by far the most swoonworthy animation I have ever seen!

swoonworthy to the extreme! I LOVE that scene in the movie so much.
              *THUNK*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
                oops gonna put this in spoilers, it's rather large

Spoiler:
                Ok, Rob looks hot (when doesn't he?)! But, you know it' photoshopped right? Most don't bother me, but this one does. I think it's because he has such beautiful, long fingers and these ones are not his. I guess I just wish Rob would do poses like this himself. Then it wouldn't have to be photoshopped.

It's still hot though. Whoever did it is very good.
                sigpic

Comment

darnit I didn't realize it was photoshopped! that's a total bummer. Still hot though and yes, it is very good
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is totally OT (then again maybe it's not cuz it's mentioned in the Twilight books) but a new version of Wuthering Heights just started on PBS for anyone who lives on the East Coast

edit: probably should have put this in the Twilight thread
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's a good pic that shows his lovely fingers.

Here's another photoshopped one, but I think this one fits him since he plays.

sigpic

Comment

^^^^ Gorgeous!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

very thunkable

Last edited by Major Clanger; 24 January 2009, 12:44 PM. Reason: removing IMG tags in quote

Comment

*wanders in* *stops* ....O.O.... oh GUH......*drools*

picspam of my own

Spoiler:

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X