Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I was thinking transporter rings hiding the support rod would be best if they did the Cargo Ship, but I think that beam looks much easier to for them to do, and still pretty nice. I'd definitely buy it.

Comment

I've been meaning to ask when you are getting anymore stargate mirrors in stock.

Or, are they avaliable in England somewhere that I can order from online?

You definatly have to do a General Hammond statue!
      Its only fitting for the late-great Don S. Davis.
      Last edited by Billz; 10 April 2009, 05:34 PM.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Hi there Billz!

Sorry about the perpetual shortfall on the mirrors. Seems as soon as we get a shipment in they sell right out. We should have more in a few weeks. Here's a couple tips to make sure you don't miss out:

1. Sign up on the waiting list on the Stargate Mirror page. People on the waiting list get first dibs when a new shipment arrives.

2. Sign up for our newsletter at http://insider.qmxonline.com to get updates automatically.

3. Check with Gear 4 Games - they are the official QMx distributor in the U.K. The more they hear their U.K. customers want something, the more they'll stock :-)

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by QMx Andy View Post
          No plans for an elite variant, although I think Teal'c especially lends himself to other poses/costumes from later seasons as his character has had one of the most pronounced trajectories.

But first, we need to do the rest of SG-1 :-)
          Hi QMx Andy. I love my F302. Thanks! Any chance there will be a puddle jumper coming down the pipeline after the Glider? Also in terms of the maquettes, will SGA be in the mix with the SG-1 main cast or will you wait and gauge the success of the SG-1 maquette line before considering creating ones for SGA?

Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylore View Post
            Hi QMx Andy. I love my F302. Thanks! Any chance there will be a puddle jumper coming down the pipeline after the Glider? Also in terms of the maquettes, will SGA be in the mix with the SG-1 main cast or will you wait and gauge the success of the SG-1 maquette line before considering creating ones for SGA?
            Hi Skylore - Thanks! Really glad to hear you like your F-302. I was pretty happy with how it came out, but then I'm a little prejudiced ;-) The Death Glider is next on the list and I'm hoping to have the initial sculpts back in the next few weeks. Depending on how happy we are with what we see, we might post some "teaser" images of the sculpts as the project comes along for comment.

The Puddle Jumper is definitely up for consideration and could be next after the Death Glider; but that depends in part on what we see for SG:U. It'll be hard to resist the temptation to jump on the new series right away, assuming the ships are cool. But, one way or another, we will get to the Puddle Jumper.

BTW, did I mention before we hold the license for Stargate Universe as well?

:-)

On maquettes – we are dedicated to getting SG-1 out the door first. We've started distribution allocation on Teal'c, and thus far the interest has been strong. So, we'll see how it goes. We want to maybe do a few bad guys, as well. Our Stargate project manager is a big Atlantis fan, so I think you can expect to see Atlantis folks as maquettes eventually. I mean, who *doesn't* want Rodney as an anime character? :-D

Comment

Our Stargate project manager is a big Atlantis fan, so I think you can expect to see Atlantis folks as maquettes eventually. I mean, who *doesn't* want Rodney as an anime character? :-D
              I'd rather see a Wraith.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I mean, who *doesn't* want Rodney as an anime character? :-D

Squee! Rodney!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Our Stargate project manager is a big Atlantis fan, so I think you can expect to see Atlantis folks as maquettes eventually. I mean, who *doesn't* want Rodney as an anime character? :-D
                  I'd like to see how Sheppard's gravity-defying hair would look anime style. And after seeing some really cute fan-created art of an anime style Weir, I'd love to see what you guys can do with her!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Skylore - Thanks! Really glad to hear you like your F-302. I was pretty happy with how it came out, but then I'm a little prejudiced ;-) The Death Glider is next on the list and I'm hoping to have the initial sculpts back in the next few weeks. Depending on how happy we are with what we see, we might post some "teaser" images of the sculpts as the project comes along for comment.

The Puddle Jumper is definitely up for consideration and could be next after the Death Glider; but that depends in part on what we see for SG:U. It'll be hard to resist the temptation to jump on the new series right away, assuming the ships are cool. But, one way or another, we will get to the Puddle Jumper.

BTW, did I mention before we hold the license for Stargate Universe as well?

On maquettes – we are dedicated to getting SG-1 out the door first. We've started distribution allocation on Teal'c, and thus far the interest has been strong. So, we'll see how it goes. We want to maybe do a few bad guys, as well. Our Stargate project manager is a big Atlantis fan, so I think you can expect to see Atlantis folks as maquettes eventually. I mean, who *doesn't* want Rodney as an anime character? :-D
                    Teasers! Can't wait!!! And I'm glad that the Puddle Jumper and SGA maquettes are eventually on their way... Wonder if we can see the early concept drawings of current and future maquettes?
                    sigpic

Comment

I preordered a set of the coasters - can't wait!

I think a Marquette Rodney would be awesome! (You might want to make more than 1000 of those...) Can he be in his season 4 'blue stripe' uniform??
                      sigpic

Comment

I mean, who *doesn't* want Rodney as an anime character? :-D
                        As long as he either has the personal force-field device, or MALP on a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                          As long as he either has the personal force-field device, or MALP on a stick.
                          My vote's for MALP on a stick.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah......... I'm not sold on these. Personally, it'll depend what the whole set looks like and if I'm willing to spend away from my, far more collectable and ever growing, Diamond figures.

I'm loving the F302, though. Daaaaamn
                            CARTER: "I’m dressing up like Robin Hood, but part of my costume is missing, what have you got for me?"

HAMMOND: "You have a bow!"

Comment

Mmmm... M.A.L.P. on a stick, eh? I think I like the sound of that!

Comment

I was joking around with a co-worker, who also enjoys Stargate, about a rotary phone with the dial as a Stargate. But I started thinking about how dumb rotary phones were and how nobody would buy it. But then I was on my cordless phone later that day and thinking how similarly looking it is to a GDO. So I was thinking why not a GDO Phone? It has all the buttons, is almost exactly the same shape as a cordless phone, and would be inexpensive and cool!!

You can have my idea, your welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X